Real name thread

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hi my names Matt n im an indiana reefaholic.
Hope this thread isn't already open just thought it would b nice to know the regulars names!
Pardon me if its redundant.

Matts DROIDX via Tapatalk

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
My name is Jared and I'm a freakaholic, and a reefaholic. My handle comes from my day job where I deal in old coins & currency.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hi..My name is Allen (group says "Hello Allen...." :wave: )

I'm a Reef Maniac, Airplane Maniac (well Planes & Helis), LOVE golf!

My name comes from.. well I'm a "Big ole Boy" and I'm Allen. Hence BigAl :)

dmatt88

My name is Jared and I'm a freakaholic, and a reefaholic. My handle comes from my day job where I deal in old coins & currency.

Jared, dude what a wild market ur in. I've been a financial advisor/ broker for 20 yrs n this metals market is crazy. I've also been a coin collector for years n within the last 6 months sold my Morgan collection. (These prices r nose bleed to me!) Some slabbed some just for the silver yet damn near a full dansco set.

Good to meet you!

dmatt88

Hi..My name is Allen (group says "Hello Allen...." :wave: )

I'm a Reef Maniac, Airplane Maniac (well Planes & Helis), LOVE golf!

My name comes from.. well I'm a "Big ole Boy" and I'm Allen. Hence BigAl :)

Hi Al! Ur a funny guy dude. Good to meet u as well. North Carolina if I remember. Tarheel fan?

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Jared, dude what a wild market ur in. I've been a financial advisor/ broker for 20 yrs n this metals market is crazy. I've also been a coin collector for years n within the last 6 months sold my Morgan collection. (These prices r nose bleed to me!) Some slabbed some just for the silver yet damn near a full dansco set.

Good to meet you!

Yeah the metals market is driving me crazy. Gold and silver go up so everybody brings it in to sell it, then it goes down then everybody comes in to buy it.

dmatt88

I don't envy you that's a toughie. Risk control gotta be almost impossible. Hope u have a good hedging strategy!

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
I don't envy you that's a toughie. Risk control gotta be almost impossible. Hope u have a good hedging strategy!

My hedging strategy is to sell it as soon as I can. But if the metals drop again tomorrow I'm going to jump in on some silver ETFs.

dmatt88

My hedging strategy is to sell it as soon as I can. But if the metals drop again tomorrow I'm going to jump in on some silver ETFs.

U can buy puts on gold/ silver yo protect urself. Pm me if u want me to dig up some info. Same strategy farmers use on falling prices.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
I don't carry quantities for any length of time. At most I carry a quantity is a couple of days until somebody comes in to buy it. Sometimes I win and sometimes I lose but I never win or lose big. Gold and silver is more of a service to our customers and I'll never get rich off of it, buying real coins and currency is much more enjoyable and I can usually make a little bit of money to support my reefing habit.

dmatt88

I don't carry quantities for any length of time. At most I carry a quantity is a couple of days until somebody comes in to buy it. Sometimes I win and sometimes I lose but I never win or lose big. Gold and silver is more of a service to our customers and I'll never get rich off of it, buying real coins and currency is much more enjoyable and I can usually make a little bit of money to support my reefing habit.

Nice. I may need ur advice one of these days. Glad to know u.

jpsika08

Hi, my full name is Juan Pablo Siekavizza
Last name from former Yugoslavia now Croatia,
All can call me just Juan, easier for writing and remembering LOL :D

Living at Guatemala, Central America, south of Mexico.

Hobbies: Reefing and RC Planes and Helis.

Nice knowing your names. :)

redneckgearhead

I'm Scott Brown, I am addicted to saltwater. I love cars/bikes and anything mechanical and I grew up in a very very small town in MO, hence the handle "redneckgearhead" I think it fits.

BLADEYAMAHA

I go by "Brandon" in real life, most of the time. "Blade" was my UPS handle. I used to own a "Thundercat" so if you actually figure out what that is you'll understand what "BLADEYAMAHA" is. Most of the time it is easier to use, since "Blade" is usually taken. My small-town handle is not far from "redneckgearhead" but I dare not utter it.