Quick Update

Its been about a month since I had to move my 130. had some bad luck with a heater in the holding tank lost a couple of small colonies and had corals brown out. But now everything looks like its starting to color back up. So hopefully in another month or two it will be back to full color again, but here is its current state. Sorry everything blue looks brown, bad whitebalance setting.

CIMG4047-2.jpg

btk8

Looks great. You have a lot of coral in there. Give it a year and its going to be one solid chuck or major battle royal. Keep the pictures coming.
Brian

Thanks guys I have a larger tank in the works, alot of stuff on the bottom are frags that are going to be sold or traded. Im going to get this tank down to 5 or 6 LE colonies and a few chalices. Everything else is going into new tank
The funny thing is I just got rid of about 20 frags and now im back to a full tank again, LOL. Nanoreefing4fun im using 250w de pheonix 14k bulbs and about 10 to 15ml of 2 part and 1 to 2 ml of mag per day also i use seachem reefsalt thats pretty much it

Dweezil

I will echo the sentiment that everyone else has ......WOW!
$$$$$$$$$ :) If you ever need to give some away....haha