PSU4Me: Meet a RS Founder!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Where's my reading glasses. Hey how bout some good ol dirt on the rs of old. Sneaky....:eek:

........the mayor has spoken

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Cheers Brain & DaveK and yankieman

Travis - anytime I see any member with a 2003 join date (or even 2004/2005) I send them a PM of respect, encouragement & a hardy well done !!! I always enjoy reading their post !

Many are "Contributing Members" a title that changed sometime latter to Premium Member, when you see it, it's old school :)

sk8rdn

Travis said:
Maybe it's time for a "founder's badge" - waddya say?

Can it be a fish with a walker and a long grey beard? That'd be awesome...

...."Fish" Happens!....

sk8rdn

I'm at my school about to take yet another final, otherwise I would!

...."Fish" Happens!....

steved13

PREMIUM
Thanks to all of you for starting RS.

A founders badge is a great idea.
Here's to all of you!! And here's to Reef Sanctuary!! :clink:

yankieman

Most users ever online was 1,075, 02-26-2006 at 04:24 PM. I love this site I was one of those on line that day I would like to see us break that record sometime ,,,,

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I think a badge is a cool idea! @Brian_e, I remember you sending me 500 nassarius snails to seel at my local fish store! I was a broker hahahahaha

lethal

Congrats guys for founding this awesome forum. I would never have got started in the sw game without the help and support of everyone here. Here's to many more years to come :).

dmatt88

To b serious, which is rare, thanks to all the guys and ladies for this forum. :thumbup::thumbup::beer:

I send folks here as often as I can.

........reefers rock!

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Congrats you guys! Larger fonts indeed and I believe talking software is also in order here. :nekid:

Alf

Wow we are starting to see all kinds of old timers, I've been on a fish board of some kind since 1998 [dialup yuck ]. I was a founding memeber at the RAG too, we were hobbyschool.com back in the day. RS was started by a great group of people with long term practical exp. While I am a founding member I havn't participated much except where I thought I could add something. When RS was started I wasn't able to devote much time as I had just sold one business and started a new one from scratch, I have watch the board over the years grow into quiet a data base of knowlage, great job to all of the staff, and memebers past and present!! 25 years doing saltwater of some sort and Fresh water longer then that and I still learn something new everyday.