PSU4Me: Meet a RS Founder!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Oh this is fun.....great idea Travis!

I may not be the traditional old timer you might be thinking of but I have been around a while. I started a 90g with my father when I went to college and I was about 18 at the time......was out of the hobby for a while and then came back to RS. I'm 31 now and just bought a house here in Boston and I am building out a new 120 (was actually just cutting some pvc for the plumbing when I saw this post!)

It was a sad day when I took the 90 down but I sold my prized monti cap corals to Frankie at the time.....and he is still around too!

I remember how RS started......we all used to be on RAG and got fed up with the typical forum garbage and set out to set up a better place....a sanctuary.......I see a bunch of old timers around here but I always wonder what happened to ReefLady......she was like our Queen!

Thanks for the shout out Traivs!

Bryan

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
Oh this is fun.....great idea Travis!

I may not be the traditional old timer you might be thinking of but I have been around a while. I started a 90g with my father when I went to college and I was about 18 at the time......was out of the hobby for a while and then came back to RS. I'm 31 now and just bought a house here in Boston and I am building out a new 120 (was actually just cutting some pvc for the plumbing when I saw this post!)

It was a sad day when I took the 90 down but I sold my prized monti cap corals to Frankie at the time.....and he is still around too!

I remember how RS started......we all used to be on RAG and got fed up with the typical forum garbage and set out to set up a better place....a sanctuary.......I see a bunch of old timers around here but I always wonder what happened to ReefLady......she was like our Queen!

Thanks for the shout out Traivs!

Bryan

Well, thanks for sticking with us!

yankieman

I wasnt a founder per say but I do remember most of the original crowd with a lot of fondness and miss some we dont see anymore,,,

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I wasnt a founder per say but I do remember most of the original crowd with a lot of fondness and miss some we dont see anymore,,,

Very true......the "original crew" was very similar to what we see today, good people who share knowledge and go the extra mile to help out others.

Maybe one day they will dust off the old "VHOs" and take another stab at it!

ReefLady

Staff member
VHO's... Ha! Blast from the past I guess.

I almost hung on to my icecap 660 when I sold my 180. Because, you know, those never go out of style. :)

DaveK

There are a few of us old timers still around, and still posting.

This got me checking my own join date, and I discovered that mine was 11/21/2003, so I've been on here almost a whole 24 hours longer. (grin)

Makes me feel kind of old though.

Anyway, congradulations to PSU4ME for being around so long.

ReefLady

Staff member
DaveK, Yankieman, Alf, PSU4Me, (cough...me)...

Damn this thread is starting to smell moldy!!!!

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
5 for 1 and Travis has still got it!

Thanks for being the gene base you guys!