Post your enchinophylias!

geofloors

Craig,

I got them from various sources. Some I've had for several years and some I recently aquired. Only one is wild, the rest are frags from other reefers.

The green is about 6" around and the last pic in my 3rd post is about 1" around. The other pics are in between

Nick,

I have alot of everything. :)

George

UnderWaterParadise

my name is Rob and I'm a Zooaholic
mane3215 said:
Nice George, you have way too much stuff, and you are way too local. You should make sure your doors are always locked =P.

Now isn't that the pot calling the Kettle black. Between the 2 of ya you guys are acan factories

geofloors

I also posted this pic in the acan thread but I figured I'd post it here too.

DSCN9718.JPG

George

Jendub

WOW geofloors.....nice "little" collection. You come out of nowhere with all of those...I want them all, do you take credit cards??? :columbo: :drooool:

mane3215

Jusreefin said:
Now isn't that the pot calling the Kettle black. Between the 2 of ya you guys are acan factories

=), if you seen Georges crib you would know what I'm talking about! He has like 10 tanks all stuff with awesome stuff! Some incredibly rare schtuff as well!

Chrismo

The Advanced aquariest article ( http://www.advancedaquarist.com/issues/june2002/invert.htm ) there says,

" The aquarist who purchases one is in for a rather pleasant surprise over the weeks to come. Echinophyllia colors up remarkably in the home aquarium, almost invariably and without exception. Drab grays and solid browns become fluorescent hot pinks, reds, oranges, greens or blues."

Is that really true? They almost always colour uo more in our aquariums? There is a bluish grey, and a green one I've been eyeing at my LFS.

Chris

mps9506

I'm supposed to get this one later in the month, hopefully with some other goodies, maybe... :)
farmed20.JPG