Post your enchinophylias!

mane3215

Lets see'em. Here is two of mine!

enchinosa.sized.jpg

mps9506

Mane....
You almost make me regret all the money I've dumped into setting up an sps tank :D
Mike

mane3215

I have sps too =)...all you ahve to do is just add some lps =)
I will have to post a full tank shot one of these days hehe.

Thanks!

mps9506

I need a larger tank. I do have one favia now though.
They just make it so hard to keep the barebottom spotless...

mps9506

Mitchell, Mane and all others: becareful of that echino. I believe that one was collected at one of those reefs where Nuclear bomb tests were conducted.

Jendub

That rainbow of love is sweet....here are mine...

Attachments

• PC210567 (Custom).JPG
    PC210567 (Custom).JPG
    33 KB · Views: 942
  • PC210563 (Custom).JPG
    PC210563 (Custom).JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 930

mane3215

Mitchell said:
man now i'm really pissed I just took the pic and didn't buy it

here is the full piece

full.jpg

Where did it come from if you dont mind? The whole thing doesnt look as impressive. very nice though...I wonder if it would get more intense?

Jendub

all in good time....I like Mitchell's ??? piece...by the way not bad Chris the red one is so intense, I likey.

mane3215

That last one I believe is a mycedium, not a enchino!

I think Jeremy has a piece of that one you ahve with the sweet green rim you have. Cant wait!

That red one is one I got from Randy, its insane how red it is!

Jendub

I love the alien eye...it grows pretty nice, if I had a big enough piece, I would totally send one your way. The blue piece on page one is an Echinophyllia orpheensis, I am 95% sure. If not, that would be a bummer.

Attachments

• tubs_alien_eyed_chalice-003 (Custom).jpg
    tubs_alien_eyed_chalice-003 (Custom).jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 431

mane3215

Nice, I think you are right. Just from a glance it looks like a wierd mycedium =), but I think you are def right =). Twisted coralites and all hehe.

Oh, and just pulling your chain about tat enchino =). I have a few friends with it so when I get some room, it shall be mine, oh yes!

RandyO

Hey Mitch. How's it going? So that rainbow Echino is floating around somewhere in driving distance to me? See if you can find out who got it.

I'll probably be taking a ride into Toronto in a few weeks. Going to order a tank from Miracles Aquariums. Have you seen their work? I haven't heard much about them.