Post your enchinophylias!

RandyO

Looks good Jeremy. Look at all those polyps. :yummy: I can only count 3 on my pieces. But that's OK, I still love this coral.
I see you have your pink echino very close. Do you let them touch, or have you noticed any fighting?

mane3215

Mine have touched but I have nevr seen them scrap. The red one I got off of you just got its ass kicked by a patch of zoos!

Downset

RandyO said:
Looks good Jeremy. Look at all those polyps. :yummy: I can only count 3 on my pieces. But that's OK, I still love this coral.
I see you have your pink echino very close. Do you let them touch, or have you noticed any fighting?

Well they are close but there not touching the pink/orange sweepers can touch but i havent seen any damage yet, they blue/green did melt a 150 dollar pink yuma on me though :mad:

Maximus

Just got this one today. It is blue w/pink eyes. I hope the blue intensifies!
echinoaspera1-29-05.jpg

yoshiod9

not sure if this is an oxy or a echino...let me know. anyway, here are the pics!
one is of the accidental frag i made(actually two frags!) the other is one half of the colony(i didn't bother cropping and resizing the other pic as it is nearly the same...lol). the colony is taken with a flash but the frags are without. notice the red highlighting. nicccccceeeee!

Attachments

• one half of the echino or oxy colony.JPG
    one half of the echino or oxy colony.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 134
  • frags of echino or oxypora.JPG
    frags of echino or oxypora.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 134

yoshiod9

lol, fine by me rob...i've got no room in my nanos now! the ten is still waiting for decent lighting but geez...the 12 and the 6 are to the brim with coral!

UnderWaterParadise

my name is Rob and I'm a Zooaholic
Danny shoot me a PM. I can trade ya a frag of my Chailce. Also what type of lighting you looking for? I have some PC and T-5's I may get rid of.