PC120082.jpg

PA100033.jpg

PA100031.jpg

PA100028.jpg

PA100025-1.jpg

PA100024.jpg

PA100018.jpg

Hypertek99

Well the Chalice crave finally hit me. Just got the original mummy eye today.
29zq5ut.jpg

Here's my other 2 chalice to show off.
i2530z.jpg

656dmu.jpg

Zeppelin

Thanks. That came in from Australia about a year or so ago and I was lucky enough to get a piece of it. Coolest part for me is that it likes light, unlike most chalice. Its under a 250 watt MH in my 300 and loves it. ;)

Zeppelin

Snapped some new pics tonight. Here's one I have had for a long while. Almost lost it, but its coming back nicely. Indo echinophyllia.

mint-red.jpg

Zeppelin

A recent snag thats still coloring up. Aussie Mycedium. The blue body is really starting to come out. The eyes have a green surround with a light, baby blue center.

blue-green-mycedium.jpg

UnderWaterParadise

my name is Rob and I'm a Zooaholic
Hey Larry, that one has a ton of potiental. That's the good thing about chalices, you can find brown ones for cheap and sit back and watch them color up. I have 3-4 colonies right now that are coloring up nicely. One of them is a 6x6 colony of Mycedium Robokoki

Zeppelin

Thanks Craig. ;)

Ya Rob, I'm looking forward to watching this one take shape. Its also one of the few mycedium I have found with the large central eye, like you normally see in echinomorpha. Got any idea which mycedium it might be? I'm still doing some research.

Last edited: