Please Help with My Project!

vdituri

When you get ready to frag your additions let me know.
I can replace the rain frag.
Mine are growing like crazy.
Hopefully it resurfaces somewhere, but if not I'm sure I can trade you for something. lol
Tank is looking great.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
And I'll put in a good word for you Mel :) I have an "In" with him. Haven't you heard that? It's all over the place.... BigAl has an "In" with Drew... don't be afraid to say it over and over and over.....

:)

Melanie

Yeah, Al, I think I heard that somewhere....that you have an "in" with Drew. Actually, if I remember correctly, you introduced us! ;O)

ScubaDrew

I was driving home last night and passed a billboard with BigAl flashing in neon "I'm IN!!" Apparently he's running some type of ad campaign.

Al, you've gone too far!

Truth is everyone who's a participating member on RS has an in. This website is the reason I've gone as far with the hobby as I have, and I do not want to disappoint any of you!

So drop me a line, let me know what your looking for and I'll do everything I can to give you a little or a lot extra, just like Dentoid and Mel have experienced.

Drew

althea2you

I was driving home last night and passed a billboard with BigAl flashing in neon "I'm IN!!" Apparently he's running some type of ad campaign.

Al, you've gone too far!

Truth is everyone who's a participating member on RS has an in. This website is the reason I've gone as far with the hobby as I have, and I do not want to disappoint any of you!

So drop me a line, let me know what your looking for and I'll do everything I can to give you a little or a lot extra, just like Dentoid and Mel have experienced.

Drew

LMAO! nice work Al!!! going neon! wow.. thats really taking the extra effort!

Craig Manoukian

Drew

You da man Drew!:thumbup: