Please Help with My Project!

ScubaDrew

Hey Mel! I'm posting all over your threads right now! =]

I've got that exact same montipora (i just mangled that spelling!) - keep a close eye on your Ca+ levels. These guys grow very fast and use Ca as the main ingredient.

Cheers,

Drew

PEMfish

Ok, My Kenya tree dropped 2 small arms, mayb 2 in. I could frag a bigger one too if you like. It is fast growing and not demanding. But it not TOO much to look at ( I still like it ). Shipping on a 3lb box is $11 and thats for Priority Mail®. If you do want this PM me.

Melanie

I have to do a cleaning first Kathy! But I do have a new shot of your wonderful trumpets!

043-2.jpg

Melanie

Well, after looking at my FTS, I think I am maxed out on corals now! Perhaps only a few zoas in my future. (Except I am saving a special place for a special frag from one of RS Friends...don't want to spoil the surprise!)

Per your request, here is a FTS and a second labeled shot showing all my RS Friend Frags:

12-18-07.jpg

FriendFrags.jpg

1 = Dentoid
2 = GeeWhizItsMe
3 = KathywithBirds
4 = Vdituri
5 = Triggerjay
6 = ScubaDrew
7 = lcstorc

Melanie

No way Christopher! You gave me a huge mother colony of perfect zoas! They are doing fabulous by the way.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Craig, Drew showed us all up.
He shipped the entire Carribean catalog. lol

:LOL: That should tell ya something.... or it did Me...

I am on Drew's GOOD side! All the rest of yall suckers just be green with ENVY! Tell em Mel :D

vdituri

You gots an in with the Drewman?
He has some killer clams man.
I'm jonesying for a clam man. I need a fix. lol

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
You gots an in with the Drewman?
Not yet but I figure if I keep posting all over the place that I DO have an "In" with him he'll eventually start believing that and then I WILL have an IN with him :) So ssshhhh don't let the cat outa the bag!

Yeah I can SEE a clam in my future :)

vdituri

I heard if you say it Loud Enough and Often Enough people will believe it.
Not sure who said it first, but maybe it will work for you.

Drew is great, pass it on. subliminal programming here.

Drew? You out there? lol

Melanie

Oh my gosh, you guys had me laughing so hard.

By the way, there is another Dentoid contribution but it's on the other side of the rock and you can't see it in the FTS.

Victor, Sunshine zoa is doing great but Rain zoa got sucked into the great unknown. I think it blew behind the rocks. =O( I am so sad because that was my only blue zoa.

Yeah, I don't know what I did right in life to get that FANTASTIC box of goodies from Drew. I'll be sure to put a good word in with him for ya! ;O)