Pictures...

althea2you

Great pics... more more more!! (Gotta get me one of those lenses!!)

LOL.. yes i was REALLY excited when i got the go ahead to get it! been loving it for over a year now!!! here is one of my daughter i took just recently with it... not reef.. but you know.. i didnt SAY "reef" Pictures! LOL..

IMG_5306.jpg

althea2you

here are some more randon things... :D

cool how you can see the web he is making...

_mg_9244sized.jpg

this guy was taking a bath and getting a drink!

_mg_38471sized.jpg

we found this guy in our little kiddie pool when we were tearing it down!

_mg_4233sizedsmall.jpg

this pest was annoying me, so i trapped him in a glass for a monet..he doesnt look to happy about it..

_mg_3600sizedsmall.jpg

those are some of the critters i took pics of...

althea2you

sorry some are so big....

here are some more random ones..

_mg_5176croppedsized.jpg

_mg_5342sized.jpg

these are bubbles that were at the top of my sons Betta tank! LOL

_mg_8505sized.jpg

water drop on a flower petal..

_MG_2518copywithborders.jpg

and last but not least...a rose bud from my mini garden..

_mg_2560sized.jpg

SJS

You need to enter those in an art faire - or county fair - or professional show!!! Incredible!

althea2you

LOL.. thanks! they are fun to take... i wish the one of the Bee was bigger.. i have it.. just not uploaded.. but its really cool to see his little face...

Stacef

Wow Sarah! That is amazing. I really want the Red flower with the water drop in a painting please and thanks!

Haha but really it is amazing, thank you so much for sharing!

Your daughter is gorgeous too!

althea2you

thanks.. lol.. those all were taken with my 20D actaully... except for my daughters pic.. thats new... all the other pics were taken last summer... but thanks everyone!!! :D i LOVE to take pictures! i have a really cool water drop and water splash ones.. lets see if i can find them...

ok, here we go...

this is a water drop from my faucet with a background behind it....
_mg_7020sized.jpg

this is milk and food coloring..i call this "with a cherry on top"
_mg_8242sized.jpg

this one looks like some kind of grouper going to grab some food.. LOL LOVED the way this turned out.. again.. milk and food coloring
_mg_84732sized.jpg

this was water.. with yellow food coloring, on a mirror with a red background sitting behind the mirror
_mg_3170sized.jpg

this is blue water on a mirror...thats it.. :)
_mg_3531sized.jpg

this was just water on a candle container lid.. it was a dark mauve color.. looks more pink because of the flash...
_mg_4152sized.jpg

these were FUN to do,... took forever just to get a few good ones... but it was fun!

edited, just to say how i did these and what they are...

Last edited:

Stacef

Ok, so, seems that we just bought a new house. I WANT your pictures! haha. Perfect to decorate with. I want the first and fourth picture. How would I go about that? hahah. We want to make it big. Much bigger.

I will buy them off of you for sure. These are amazing.

althea2you

LOL... i honestly dont really know how to go about getting them bigger... i guess maybe kinkos... girl i will give them to you!!! shoot me a pm wth your email and i will email the pics to you.. full size. just let me know which ones you like! :D

althea2you

lol.. i know... there are a ton of pictures in here... im done.. for NOW ... lol! i just wanted to share the type of photography i love.. i love Macro, Portraits and aquarium photography...i have yet to be successful with nature.. but i get a few good ones here and there! :D

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I really only post the pictures in my chronicle... but not many see those... soo i thought i would throw them up in here!!! have a good weekend everyone! :D

here is Shrimpy Doodles ;) i dont know how i came up with that name! :p

90gshrimp.jpg

here is a sponge i found in my 90....:D

pineapplesponge.jpg

Here is my Yuma...

mysteryshroom.jpg

Here is one of the polyps on my Button colony

grrenbuttoncloseup.jpg

here is A star polyp! :D

GSPstar.jpg

And here is one of my Fish in the nano..

spikeonzoassized.jpg

and here is my goby Freddie

freddieoncandysized.jpg

ok, well thats all i have right now!

Sarah those pics are STUNNING!!! That is one of the BEST pictures of a Pineapple Sponge I have seen. That should be entered into some type of "Sponge ID DATABASE" or something!

Awesome pics! I'm bookmarking THIS PAGE!! :)

Stacef

I did the burgandy/red tulip petal with the one drop coming off of it. Along with two other full tulip shots she had. They are in our bedroom it's gorgeous I will take a pic of it sometime. And then we got the blue water splash in the next size down for our gues bathroom.