Pictures...

althea2you

I really only post the pictures in my chronicle... but not many see those... soo i thought i would throw them up in here!!! have a good weekend everyone! :D

here is Shrimpy Doodles ;) i dont know how i came up with that name! :p

90gshrimp.jpg

here is a sponge i found in my 90....:D

pineapplesponge.jpg

Here is my Yuma...

mysteryshroom.jpg

Here is one of the polyps on my Button colony

grrenbuttoncloseup.jpg

here is A star polyp! :D

GSPstar.jpg

And here is one of my Fish in the nano..

spikeonzoassized.jpg

and here is my goby Freddie

freddieoncandysized.jpg

ok, well thats all i have right now!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Its about time! is there a reason you hide things in your chronicle? Very impressive go take some more lol

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
St-st-st-stunning! What are you doing, putting your head in the tank with an underwater camera?

Wolfgang8810

what kind of camera are you using? I have the darndest time getting decent pics in my bowfront. I use a Nikon D40x

Stacef

Wow! Amazing pics, what kind of camera are you using? Do you have a macro lens or something?

althea2you

thanks everybody!!!

scott... yes i actually just hop right in and snap away!! :D what??? dont believe me!? its 28 gallons!!! mmmhmmm!

stace and wolf....the camera is a Canon 40D and i have the Macro lens...the canon 100mm f/2.8

wolf.. there are certain places i cannot get a good picture because of the rounded corners on my nano... it totally distorts the view.. so i have to be sqaure on with the subject. with the bow front i would imagine its the same... as long as you are directly level and straight on to the subject... your picture will be clear. if at all angled..it will distort.

althea2you

HOLY #%@!... NICE PICS!!!!!:bugout:

:hallo: Thank you!!!

Frankie, Nikki and EMG!! thank you so much!!!! i dont have many corals to take pics of.. so i do with what i got! LOL... so if any of these get old! just yell at me to go shopping for new corals! HAHAHA!!!!