Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Ericm1205

here is a pic of my clown i got from Doni back in Nov 09 and how she looks now.

Daisy back in Nov 09
daisy on right. few days after getting her. clown on left died in Jan10
IMG_1304.jpg

Daisy on top
IMG_1305.jpg

Daisy today
IMG_0002.jpg

another in her RBTA
IMG_0010.jpg

Daisy's new boyfriend Ivan. Grade A Picasso
IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

happy couple
IMG_0020.jpg

here is a pic of my clown i got from Doni back in Nov 09 and how she looks now.

Daisy back in Nov 09
daisy on right. few days after getting her. clown on left died in Jan10
IMG_1304.jpg

Daisy on top
IMG_1305.jpg

Daisy today
IMG_0002.jpg

another in her RBTA
IMG_0010.jpg

Daisy's new boyfriend Ivan. Grade A Picasso
IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

happy couple
IMG_0020.jpg

Daisy's coloring is amazing, Ericm

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Out Of Town

For those of you that are not subscribed to the newsletter, this went out several hours ago....

Hello!
Due to another family emergency and upcoming MACNA, we will be unable to add more fish to the store until Wednesday, September 8th. We will have some really nice grade A’s, B’s and possibly a few Snowcassos ready then.

I hope to meet you at MACNA in Orlando next week. Be sure to check out MOFIB’s (Marine Ornamental Fish & Invert Breeders Assoc.) booth there!

Thank you for your patience!
Doni Marie
www.DonisReef.com

Hello everyone! I just want to comment on the exceptional fish I have received from woodstock. Her customer service is also top notch. I will no doubt be recommending Donis reef to many people.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Beautiful fish!
I was wondering Doni, will u ship to Canada? I really want to get a pair from you!

Yes, during spring and fall when the temperatures are mild, even a hold up at customs is okay. Temperature is the main factor since I use breathing bags. My Hong Kong shipments take around 48-50 hours for delivery!
There is an additional shipping charge for Canada shipments.

BigJay

Doni the black pair of clowns you have look amazing. Are they showing any signs of spawning yet? What do you anticipate the cost per will be?

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Doni the black pair of clowns you have look amazing. Are they showing any signs of spawning yet? What do you anticipate the cost per will be?

Thanks. I really like this pair! Eventhough I've had other chances to replace them with spawning pairs, I have not. They are showing heavy prespawning behavior and the female is swollen with what looks to be eggs. Hopefully they will spawn soon!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
WARNING - Fed Express

Important Shipping Notice:

I've always preferred UPS over Fed Express for many reasons but now I have another one. In Fed Express' shipping clause, live fish are not allowed to be shipped to residential addresses (I already knew this) nor can they be shipped for a HOLD AT LOCATION either (this is news to me).
Lastnight I shipped 101 fish for a "HOLD AT LOCATION" to a Kinko's Fed EXpress location in Taylor, MI. The kinkos REFUSED the box because it had live fish in it. Meanwhile the box in riding around in a hot truck all day and can only be picked up late tonight at the FED EX hub after the truck returns from its route.

Naturally, I called and filed a complaint with Fed Express and they told me that live fish is ONLY to be delivered to businesses and that Kinkos did nothing wrong. My request to have the $79 paid for Priority shipping costs refunded was denied. Apparently any Fed Express Kinkos is allowed to do this so BEWARE.

This is yet another reason why I ship UPS only so please do not ask me to ship Fed Express.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
I'm not sure you are allowed to...
MANY online vendors use FED EXpress to ship livestock but shouldn't.