Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

BarbMazz

That is way too perfect.
Frank even laughed when I read it to him. :) I wonder what would happen if we but a piece of broccoli in front of him? Actually I have seen it, you should try it next year. It's a blast.

You tell Frank I've noted broccoli in my MACNA XXI notebook under "Things To Do". I think this could turn into a yearly thing. A new piece of rabbit food in front of Frank each and every year at Macna! A new tradition is BORN!

lcstorc

Can you send me some vids too? I am way down on the list and not nearly ready anyway but I love to watch your vids. :)

BarbMazz

In my email this morning:

UPS shipping notification from Mrs Doni Marie!

I can't hardly WAIT!

John took my Nikon with him to Atlanta this morning so I'll have to use my old Kodak to take pics/vids tomorrow when the babies get here!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Hehe.. don't worry, that was just me printing labels. The babies are not sitting in a box yet ;) I won't box them up until later today around 6'ish.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Got it, Thanks! So far three boxes will be shipped tonight.
  • Reminder:
They will be shipped in Kordon breathing bags which require no air and very little water. DO NOT float them while in this bag. Doing so will suffocate them. Please move the fish into a different container during acclimation.

Intranick

Doni - would you like me to throw you together a little php script/database you could use to make that easier?

kathywithbirds

Yup. No floating.

The plan (this worked well for fishies with too little water for the 2g "fish bucket."): Empty fishes into RO washed out smallish tupperware container. Put container in 2g "fish bucket." Drip tank water into smallish tupperware container FIRST, let it overflow into bucket. Gradually mix water in tupperware and bucket and when water is appropriate level, let fish go into bucket and remove tupperware. Continue acclimation.

Intranick

Yup. No floating.

The plan (this worked well for fishies with too little water for the 2g "fish bucket."): Empty fishes into RO washed out smallish tupperware container. Put container in 2g "fish bucket." Drip tank water into smallish tupperware container FIRST, let it overflow into bucket. Gradually mix water in tupperware and bucket and when water is appropriate level, let fish go into bucket and remove tupperware. Continue acclimation.

according to Kordon's site, you can double bag or completely surround them with water -- both of these seem worse than floating..

BarbMazz

Yup. No floating.

This is just what I thought I'd do, too!

lcstorc

Exactly what I did just last night with my new blue.
The only thing resembling a problem I have had with this is that you have to remember to add saltwater back to replace the water you used up on the drip. The first time I wasn't thinking and used RO topoff and lowered the salinity.

Intranick

Though a note on what I said.. I need to add, follow Doni's directions with doni's fish.. the site is a sales ad and might not be correct.

And Doni -- I'm making a script for you to keep track of things easier, you dont have to use it if you dont want, but it sure is fun to make :)

dmbnpj

Tilt your 2 gallon bucket by proping it up with something. This will eliminate the need for the smaller container.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Yup. No floating.

:thumbup: