Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Someone must have marked Me off... I'm SURRREEE I was on there somewhere *Grins Wide*

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Pick them up? Heck I can't drive to the next county! For SOME reason the Mountains are STUCK in a "Gas Shortage". It would be cheaper and more feasible for me to go rent a plane and FLY there and back. :)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I heard about a fight up in Asheville a few weeks ago. Apparently two men waiting in line for gas started punching it out :eek:
..that wasn't you was it! lol

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
:LOL: Sssshhhhh!! No but it got worse... one mentioned that he MIGHT have a gun in the truck and the other one pulled HIS gun out!!

Honestly it's gotten bad. Local schools and gvt were shut down several days because of it. But just down the road an hour (or less) there is NO shortage! I think the news turned a "Perpetual Shortage" into a REAL shortage!!

Either way it's cheaper for me to fly to you than drive right now :)

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Well, stay out of trouble. We can't have an RS moderator getting thrown in jail :)
There are a lot of stations down here that are out of gas as well. Definately NOT the time to let your fuel tank get close to the empty mark.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
*Nods* We're lucky in that a good friend OWNS the station right down the road and we get "Dibs" on late night or early morning fill-ups.... hope I didn't just JINX myself!! LOL

lcstorc

I either need more tanks/room for tanks or to just give up on getting the seahorses and make the 90 a reef for my babies.
Grrr

lcstorc

Hey Al, Can you convince Frank to say the same things?
Other than converting the 90 and maybe the frag tank, I doubt I can get away with any more. Then again, I can always try.
Get him drunk at MACNA 09 and let's see what we can talk him into.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hey Al, Can you convince Frank to say the same things?
Other than converting the 90 and maybe the frag tank, I doubt I can get away with any more. Then again, I can always try.
Get him drunk at MACNA 09 and let's see what we can talk him into.

:LOL: My thoughts too!! Frank was a good sport at MACNA '08! I'm sure '09 will be just as much fun if not MORE! Drinks are on DONI I hear *I hear because I said it*

Woodstock

RS STAFF
:LOL: My thoughts too!! Frank was a good sport at MACNA '08! I'm sure '09 will be just as much fun if not MORE! Drinks are on DONI I hear *I hear because I said it*

LOL~
I'll see you at MACNA '09 for sure!