fishinbag.jpg

fishinbowl.jpg

fishinbowlinbucket.jpg

fishinbucketbad.jpg

fishintanknem.jpg

fishintankanemone.jpg

fish.jpg

kathywithbirds

She really did spoil them Barb. Mine had too much caffeine before the trip, they won't stay still for pictures :D

Attachments

• clowniesintank2.jpg
    clowniesintank2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 129

kathywithbirds

Mine are still playing "oh look at this!! oo look at this!!" They watched a brine shrimp swim up, the first one sucked it in a little, decided it wasn't edible and spat it out. The second one had to try it too. The shrimp is still alive.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
hmmm... i don't see my name on the list:(

Did I miss a request? :look: When was it..I can put you in your rightful spot.
Do you want me to add you to the bottom?

add me to the list for a pair, those are perfect!!!!

Will do! Thanks.

Mine have now started fighting IN the anemone!!! I don't think they want to share it!

They will do that until a "SHE" is developed. Try not to let it get on your nerves too bad :)

Mine are still playing "oh look at this!! oo look at this!!" They watched a brine shrimp swim up, the first one sucked it in a little, decided it wasn't edible and spat it out. The second one had to try it too. The shrimp is still alive.

LOL.. maybe it tickled their mouths? :D
Try some flake food - Ocean Nutrition's BRINE SHRIMP PLUS. Very good food and they're already used to eating it. You'll need to crumble it so they can get it in their mouths though...

BarbMazz

Here's video of them fighting in the nem! Let me knkow if it's the normal behavior you're talking about, Doni.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
That is also what my snowcassos did for a few days. It should settle down.
You should see SIX fish doing that! :eek:

BarbMazz

They do stop and rest and eat some pods every few minutes, outside of the anemone. Then they go back inside and back at it. lol It's really interesting to watch! Yeah, I don't think I'd want to watch SIX. lol

Through all this excitement my question about when I should get an anemone got lost...but rightfully so haha...so, when is a good time to purchase one? thanks!!

angelreef

I agree...if those are B's I cant wait to see the A's. These guys are nicer than the ORA's!

Doni - BEAUTIFUL FISH, simply BEAUTIFUL

BarbMazz

The gladiator was tired of fighting evidently. He went around the corner and found the RBTA and is nicely snuggling there all by himself.

I believe a truce has been found for the moment!

All fluffely anemones and fishlets are happy as clams.

BarbMazz

I just put some Arcti-pod feed in the tank to see if the little ones would like that, and YEPPERS! It's a go! lol