Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

BarbMazz

Hey Al, Can you convince Frank to say the same things?
Other than converting the 90 and maybe the frag tank, I doubt I can get away with any more. Then again, I can always try.
Get him drunk at MACNA 09 and let's see what we can talk him into.

I think we can force him to do something with SALAD. Like, tell him he has to EAT one. Or, let you do what you want with the tanks. Yes?? Remember, I was sitting next to him and I saw his Salad Face. It would surely work!

BarbMazz

So Barb... you know it isn't THAT far of a drive down here :D

I don't have time! I have babies coming!! I have anemones to fluff and plump up!!! Substrate to vacuum!!!! Snails to wrangle...fish to corral...shrimps to chase around...
:yehoo:

LOL Sometime I WILL come and see you Doni, and that's a promise <threat?!>... I think I probably pass kind of your way when I'm on my way to Topsail Island where my son is.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
LOL~

Keep in mind that I live less than 1 mile off of Interstate 40 and 85 (between the two) so you have no excuse NOT to stop :)

SpiderWoman

I'm glad I found this thread. I've been after a pair of Picasso's for several months :)

Please put me on your list. I'm in Salisbury, so I don't have a problem coming and picking them up when you are ready.

BarbMazz

LOL~

Keep in mind that I live less than 1 mile off of Interstate 40 and 85 (between the two) so you have no excuse NOT to stop :)

Okay! I have been officially put on notice that I have no excuse. I definitely want to meet the babies momma and daddy one day soon. lol

goldenmean

Common Jason25 reply!:bigbounce
Im trying to wait patiently but my turn is getting close! :laughroll

lcstorc

I think we can force him to do something with SALAD. Like, tell him he has to EAT one. Or, let you do what you want with the tanks. Yes?? Remember, I was sitting next to him and I saw his Salad Face. It would surely work!

That is way too perfect.
Frank even laughed when I read it to him. :) I wonder what would happen if we but a piece of broccoli in front of him? Actually I have seen it, you should try it next year. It's a blast.

beast1961

$ TBD for snowflake - "Snowcasso" pattern - extreme white markings to an extent that the majority of coloration is white

Any idea yet on how much the Snowcasso price is yet??
Rick in NY

Woodstock

RS STAFF
$ TBD for snowflake - "Snowcasso" pattern - extreme white markings to an extent that the majority of coloration is white

Any idea yet on how much the Snowcasso price is yet??
Rick in NY

I do not know just yet. I am placing all snowcassos into the anemone tank for further evaluation.
So far, I currently only have 3 and none of them are for sale.

beast1961

I do not know just yet. I am placing all snowcassos into the anemone tank for further evaluation.
So far, I currently only have 3 and none of them are for sale.

Thanks for the reply...
Keep us posted for when you price them....Put me inline for a pair.
Thanks,
Rick...Schenectady, NY

smarsh97

Hi, I would love to be added for a Grade A pair of Picasso. If in fact you end up with more Snowcasso's, I would love to be added for a pair of those as well.

I just read the whole breeding thread, truly inspiring, wish I had the time. I don't even know how I stumbled upon this.

GREAT JOB!!!

TIA

Sandy

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Beast1961 - I added you to the list. When your turn is up I will hopefully have some snowcassos for sale.

Smarsh97 - Thank you for the kind words :) I will add your name to the list.