other pets?

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Allow that artist to fly! Good seeing ya around. Hope everything is settled.

....... I'm Matt n im a reefaholic.

Dallas Reefer

I would guess its a rose hair. ? (reddish hairs)Native to my area. Usually it's a black widow in a valve box. Not a tarantula.

So I brought it home. And it's in a 30g tank. (was supposed to be a nano...not now)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
We have them in Arkansas too I saw one the other day when walking in the woods, but I was scared to pick him up, do they bite? If I knew he would not bite me, I would have played with him, before going on...
1218.gif

phantom2991

they are usually pretty docile. if you go to let it crawl onto your hand and it puts its front feet in the air youll know if it doesnt want to be messed with.

Dallas Reefer

Yeah. Tarantulas are cool. I'd venture to say that most of the species we have in this part of the country, you can handle.

SaltyChick

i have a painted turtle about the size of a half dollar...was the size of a quarter when i got her. also have two pugs.
394584_10150476986847480_1118278460_n.jpg

phantom2991

nice turtle!! just be careful, they carry lots and lots of salmonella, wash hands before and after everytime!! especially lethal to young children and the elderly!!

SaltyChick

haha actually im allergic to apples and cannot work with them so i haven't perfected an apple strudel recipe that i would feel confident sharing :( wedding cakes are my specialty