Ot: Omg> My Daughter Carnegie Hall

caitrina

Thanks Terry! Was fun, fun , fun. Really ended a few days too soon, but good for the rest too.

Hey Lynn, HR on Saturday afternoon????

tbittner

You left out an important piece of information though. How did she and the choir do? I'm sure nerves were VERY taunt. :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Welcome Home Cat :) LOVE the pics!!

That is one WILD City! I had a BLAST up there!! I would go back TOMORROW if I could :)

thanks for the pics! Now go get some rest :)

nikkipigtails

WOW! Congratulations! What an honor. Thanks for posting pictures. I'm sure the two of you are absolutely exhausted. Italy!?!!??!! Can I stow away in one of your bags?

caitrina

You left out an important piece of information though. How did she and the choir do? I'm sure nerves were VERY taunt. :)

They did extremely well. It was amazing. If you looked up at the ceiling in CH it sounded like the walls were singing! I really don't know how to describe it and when you walked into CH it was like so many ghosts from the past were happily lurking and you could hear the echoes of their performances. I can only imagine what these kids may have felt being on the very stage where all had performed. The beauty alone took your breath away, pictures of CH inside do not do this place justice at all.