Ot: Omg> My Daughter Carnegie Hall

KimPossible

How exciting !!!!! Great pictures! I've spent very little time on the east coast so I soak up these pictures up. Did you video any part of the concert? I know your not supposed to.... but hey, you never know.

caitrina

NewYorkCard2177.jpg

caitrina

How exciting !!!!! Great pictures! I've spent very little time on the east coast so I soak up these pictures up. Did you video any part of the concert? I know your not supposed to.... but hey, you never know.

I certainly wanted to record, but they were going around taking the cameras away from people and or making them delete all pictures...grrrr, so it is a but a memory....I had too many pictures to risk it.

caitrina

NewYorkCard1126.jpg

NewYorkCard1123.jpg

My daughter with the cast of Chorus Line, one in this group somewhere with Mario Lopez ...just gotta find it

caitrina

We really did ... tired, but oh what fun we had. HEY lynn, I think I can make HR on Saturday afternoon.

caitrina

Thanks Craig, is good to be back, but loved the city. Funny how when one returns to the City that they find they kind of missed it, huh? Anyway, T got off the bus that took us from the airport to the hotel and the first thing she said when she touched the streets of NY was...I LOVE IT HERE! This is where I want to live. Guess that could happen. She has always reached for the stars and has made it this far, so why not Broadway, eh? It is time to call it a night, I am tired. talk to all later. good to be back.

tbittner

WOW!!!

Great pics, Cat! Thank you for sharing! Looks and sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Welcome home! :)