Ot: Omg> My Daughter Carnegie Hall

lcstorc

How awesome! I am so excited for you.
Take Booze up on his offer. He will be a great guide and fun too.
Is it going to be recorded? You need to post a link when it is so we can hear her lovely voice.
Congrats to you and her.

Witfull

We will be staying in a upscale Motel
plz explain this mystery term?

congrats Cat.....many moons ago, my daughter won the Mayors award for acedemic Achievement. big tadoo and a medal and ribbon... she was ao full of herself that month.........

had to ground her later for being uppity~

caitrina

plz explain this mystery term?

congrats Cat.....many moons ago, my daughter won the Mayors award for acedemic Achievement. big tadoo and a medal and ribbon... she was ao full of herself that month.........

had to ground her later for being uppity~

I really just didn't think it necessary to say where she would be staying. I guess you can call it a somewhat protective measure.

Although it was many moons ago for your daughter's achievement it is still an honor for you both to be proud of.

Some can get uppity about things sometimes and all in their own right to a point, I guess. Thank goodness I don't have to worry about that. She never has put herself higher than anyone or thought she was. Perhaps that comes from her always excelling in the arts and helping others, I don't know, but she is acting like nothing has happened, just like she has always done. :lol: I am the one floating. :lol: Go figure.

Anyway, thanks and Booze, sounds fun. As time gets closer will make some plans.

I got this in email today...I had no idea it was on the news too.....:laughroll:

*I heard about this on the news this morning... only picked a few if not just 1 from the schools! Way to go Taylor! Have a blast!
Oh, what a girl! *

caitrina

Last night was the first meeting about the trip. Wow, alot to take in. There will be many weekly rehearsals and when we get there we will have rehearsals in C.H. for half a day until performance night. This part really sucks, no cameras allowed , however for a fee there will be professional pictures taken and available..:lol: Of course you do know that will happen.

Fund raisers are going to be heavy in this area until trip time, which is good because the cost seems to be rising on a daily basis. :lol: Thats ok, doesn't matter, she worked hard for this honor. I think my feet are beginning to touch the ground a bit, but just still in the state of disbelief. :lol:

MrB

Wow congrats that is some honour for a child and for childs parents also. Have a safe journey an a great time.

Mr B

caitrina

wiggle wiggle, yep that toe works, hmmm, open eyes, looks like my ceiling at home, ahhh, yes, home, pssst we aren't in Kansas anymore, or was that New York? Ahhh, yes, I believe that was NY. Must have been, there were many lights, trains under ground, standing on tall buildings that swayed in the wind, 62 floors in 42 seconds, Radio City Music hall, Carnegie Hall,Metro museum of Art, Julliard, central park, Broadway, Chorus Line, Starbucks, Park Central, CBS studios, Ed Sullivan Theatre, David Letterman, Little Italy, China Town, Dinner Cruise in the harbor, Vampire State building, oh wait it is Empire, UN building, did I mention Carnegie Hall, School of Ballet, Opera House, Wall Street, World Financial Center, Ground Zero, Carnegie Hall, Statten Island,food, food, and more food, Rose Museum, Carnegie Hall, the today show, airports, buses, taxis, subways, elevators, Macy's the home of the 3000.00 purse, wooden escalators, slow elevators, revolving doors, and again did I mention Carnegie Hall?

NewYorkCard2152.jpg

NewYorkCard1133.jpg

I think I am home now and this was only a 4 night trip and we crammed it all in....how do you spell tired?

caitrina

Now the wonderful part is...this is a secret, they have been invited to sing in ...............................ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a lot of red tapr to go but the invite is there and I have lots of pictures to go through, over 500 and am posting them slowly..not all of course