OT: How's the weather?

rlcline76

I was just coming down here to comment that I was back to get my thread back on track, and then read Basile's last comment. lol

Sheesh

80s. Watering the lawn. Recovering from -itis. Trying to get some coffee down. Yesterday I went to the clinic because it looked like I had strep. I was feeling like crap. Because the strep test came up negative, I had to submit snot for the CDC. I'm sure if I was infected, I would have heard by now...or at least the CDC would have thrown out that there was an infection found here. At any rate, when the oldest woke up complaining of a sore throat, he got another day off from school.

Keep healthy. Wash your hands...but remember they are only clean until you touch something and keep away from sick bozos and people in general.

Basile

Good morning!, I was awaken by Basile; he started massaging my back and then licking my ears , the little pest. He then even played with my toes and manage to needle one with one of his claw. Outch the little ... it bled.....had to put polysporin because cat claws can infect you. Happen to my ear once. I guess it was too nice outside he figured, mid 70's today but with rain later on. Have a good one:snshne:

rlcline76

Uh oh cat scratch fever....oh now where did I put that Ted Nugent link????
Supposed to be 91 today. I don't know, I ain't plannin on farting around outside, but I might have to open all the windows...gotta spray for ants. We had a couple invasions while I was sick.

The oldest made it back to school.

The youngest has a serious case of diarrhea. Dropped by the store to pick up the motherload on cheese and peanut butter...and pedialyte, extra diapers...whatever. Ended up picking up a lot of stuff that I tend to buy from week to week, even though I was just there yesterday. I want to reduce the occurrences of the kids having to go to the store with me as much as possible. Heck, I do not want to hang out at the store either. Around here, you get sick from the schools, the clinics and the grocery store. Diseased carts, all of them...and I use the wipes.

So maybe we'll get hit sometime soon, if not I have a headstart on my groceries.

ReefLady

Staff member
I must live near you i've got the same weather; i'm waving my arms in the window . Can you see me....lol

I've noticed our weather is very similar. Which is odd, 'cause I'm about 300 miles southeast of you! ;-)

Basile

Ya , my weather is too nice gotta help a friend for his gazibo instead of doing rockwork; bla ! But he helps me for my fish so. What are friends for A. ( Canada)

sambrinar

Well I'm in Phoenix and it is dang hot here. Gonna be in the upper 90's when we got here last night about 9, it was still in the 80's

dianezoo

Naw Brenda its gonna be awesome today.
If your looking for a boat while in the valley come on by I have a big 25 ft cabin cruser for sale. and two 37 gal tanks with stands.

sambrinar

Lol Becky! Me too going home tonight after packing up some of the FIL's house.

We're usually about 5-10* cooler

ReefLady

Staff member
I'm sitting at the baseball field about 45 min north of my house -- I'm freezing! It's windy & about 49f.