OT: How's the weather?

ReefLady

Staff member
73f sunny, & gorgeous today. Going to be 85f tomorrow. The top is down!

Attachments

• 042409_stang.jpg
    042409_stang.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 80

ReefLady

Staff member
Weather here is nuts. It's April in New England. Should be high 50's, last of the die-hard snow melting. Yup. Well, I *baked* at the baseball field yesterday. 89f. 83 today. Back to low 70's tomorrow, but they are talking 95f for Tuesday. Hello? A week ago, I was bundled up in a blanket, with a winter coat and gloves on at the ball field. LOL

Basile

Tell me a bout crazy weather, here today will be 86 oF in april , in Canada, this is mid summer temps, normal are mid 50's .

sambrinar

It's very warm here, my house is old and Adobe and when it gets warm it stays warm and cold it stays cold..

We had to turn on the window AC in the BR yesterday... Mid 90's

dianezoo

I just golfed 8 holes after work today, it was perfect weather low mid 87 ish no humidity but there are clouds and a small breeze. Just pefect. My game needs improvement ...so I just have to golf more.

sambrinar

Must be Cali language Diane.

Beautiful here today, low 80"s and I can't golf to save my life, I just don't have the patience for it. Besides I would be replanting sod for days :D

Basile

Cloudy, spitting rain, 72 oF muggy. Perfect day for cleaning around the house,do a water change, getting the pation chairs ready. Oh and we need other smylies depicting summer.Long chairs, fishing so on.

ReefLady

Staff member
Supposed to be 94f here today...will break all sorts of records. Back to normal tomorrow; high of 65f.