OT: How's the weather?

dianezoo

Sun City - Watch out for the Qtips driving those golf carts. Thats what they drive when they cant drive cars anymore.....and they aint golfin.
Hope you had a good time visiting your family.
sorry it took so long to respond. I thought threads I post to are supposed to show in my email when their is a response but they dont.

dianezoo

BBBrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Deb, too cold. I stepped out this morning in my bare feet
and it was cold, around 40. Will get up to 70s today, the sky is bright blue no clouds in sight. Need to dig out my christmas stuff from the garage today=
If I can get to it.

ZAPCOnj

Here in jersey It's about 37deg out dark, cloudy, rainy, and just plain depressing out...

Good thing I'm going to the lfs to buy a few things :)

Sent from my iPhone

sambrinar

Diane and I have it made out here in the SW I think.. Mid 70's today, enjoying a light breeze. Cool in the mornings though low 30's

sambrinar

Well today my warm weather bragging rights are gone, it is 45 degrees and raining, but I do love the rain. So can't complain too awful much, still warmer than you northerners and easterners!!

nikkipigtails

It's one of those creepy nights. The sky is covered in clouds that are passing by quickly enough so that I can catch a glimpse of the moon every now and then. It should be so dark you can't see a thing, but it's eerily bright. It's so humid you feel drenched as soon as you open the door...It's not warm and it's not cold but the wind is blowing hard and you catch a chill as soon as you step outside. The neighborhood dogs are howling and barking at imaginary monsters lurking in the bushes.

Of course, it would be on a night that I'm home alone.

dfurbee

Nikki,

Hope the imaginary monster left you alone that night ;) Here the weather is warm at 54deg., but is going to snow again tomorrow.

sambrinar

Was freezing here the past few days. the mountain that is close to us got some snow. I have an awesome pict.. take a look...
IMG_1285.jpg

sambrinar

Well Hi Diane, I thought you abandoned us, good to see you again.

thanks for the compliments on the pict. still cold here, but warming up!! should be mid to upper 60's

sambrinar

Well it is coooolllldddd today, 41* right now and 28mph winds, so it feels like 37* according to MSN. supposed to rain all week!! Yeah for rain

ReefLady

Staff member
Not my favorite subject this time of year. :-\

Here are a couple pics of the road I live on -- taken last Saturday (12/13):

ice5.jpg

ice9.jpg

Sorry about the large pics. We finally got power back last night - yay! Now, possibly 10" of snow tomorrow. Bleahhhh...