OT: How's the weather?

nikkipigtails

Where the heck did all this cold weather come from? The high is 64 today. What the hell?!?!

Luckily it's just a cold front, it's supposed to be back up in the mid-70's by my b-day.

sambrinar

we had a cold front too a few weeks ago, got down into the low 30's in the morn up to 60's in the afternoon, but that is gone for now. I will enjoy the weather we have for now :) We are supposed to have a very cold winter here with lots of snow. and in AZ, snow is not a good thing, people can't drive in the rain, let alone snow

nikkipigtails

You know what, I think we southerners are mighty wimpy :LOL: I get cold and put on a moderately heavy jacket or sweatshirt at 62.

LOL! That was me yesterday. I was wearing one of those super thick, chunky sweaters grocery shopping and it was 63 outside. There were people walking around in shorts and sweaters (never understood that) and tank tops, pants and jackets. I'm getting weird looks from everyone and all the while I'm thinking they're insane because every time the wind blows it feels like someone's throwing a bucket of ice water on me.

wazzifam

You know what, I think we southerners are mighty wimpy :LOL: I get cold and put on a moderately heavy jacket or sweatshirt at 62.
Im worse than wimpy here. if it drops below 70 we collect the tears to add to the tank! seems like somedays there are enough cry babies here to do a whole tank change!

Son does Sheet metal roofing in hot sun all year round. he was doing cartwheels this am cause it was so cool! I am digging him a hole! LOL there is something wrong with that kid!
hes not supposed to like the cold. Us northern implants just cant handle it. I like to look for somewhere to cool off than have to look for somewhere to warm up! :dance:

nikkipigtails

Wazzifam: Your quote about Santa reminded me of this:
opcilu.jpg

sambrinar

Very Cute Nikki, I that Olivia??

LOL. I don't like the heat either, I should move to Hawaii. But, you can always add more clothes to keep warm, you can only take off so much (at least before you get arrested LOL)

nikkipigtails

Yeah, Brenda, that's Olivia just a couple of days before Christmas last year.

Thanks, Wazzifam.

I agree with you about the heat, Brenda. If there were no such thing as air conditioners, I would much rather live in a place that's cold than a place that's hot. You can always light a fire or put more clothes on to get warm, there's not much you can do other than jump into a pool of icy water naked to cool off if you're too hot.

wazzifam

it was so cold here this morning that my tank dropped 15 degrees!! I had to go buy heaters!!! DAGNABIT All~

And Ihave the flu!!

yea for me! whoopie:whstlr:

Stacef

SNOWING, this pic is from about 2 minutes ago, now it's a calm pretty snow, but at first, coming down sideways, mixed with sleet kind of snow..

Closeups009.jpg