OT: How's the weather?

dianezoo

I was glad to get back to AZ. It was cold and raining and hail and snow through out parts of Michican, and Illinois. the fall colors were great and for that I remembered how nice it was to see four seasons...then again it's way
nice now here in the valley. gonna be warm today high 70s I think.

sambrinar

Holy ever lovin' cow, the wind just whipped up out of no where, dropped 7 degrees in about 10 minutes, wind is 34 mph now and now it is 56 degrees. but man It SMELLS LIKE RAIN... I love that, I hope it pours!!!!

:woohoo: It's raining, not pouring, but raining. actually it looks like a summer monsoon without the warmth. Wit would be loving this, lighting, thunder, wind, no dirt though at least not that I can see LOL

Last edited:

sambrinar

I just have to rub this in for those of you on the East Coast.....

The sun is out, the wind is slight, the temp a bea--u--ti---ful......

Wow MSN says 90 (I don't buy that), feels like mid 80's....

None-the-less... gorgeous!!! I have to gloat, because come summer.... we pay, except for the monsoons of coarse.

Ahhh good to be in the desert :smoking:

See I knew 90 wasn't right, MSN just updated,,,, 79 degrees and loving it

Last edited:

dianezoo

Its in the high 80s down here in the valley. sigh, simply perfect. I should
play hookey tomarrow and go golfing becuase it will be another perfect day.

dianezoo

I have some family back in Mich are looking at a solid week of snowfall.
Stay warm Deb. It's in the high 80s again today, sunny going to some outdoor festivals this weekend.

dfurbee

Cold, but it above freezing here. 34deg. My son's football team plays in the semi-finals on Friday, and it will be a high of 22deg. and a temp of 18 during the game (EEEK!)

Stacef

Yay! It's snowing, I am hoping we'll have a white tahnkgsgiving, back home we always did, it's hard to adjust to a place that is ugly 'brown' on such a great day!

sambrinar

Still really nice here, low 30's in am and mid 70's in the afternoon, just wish it stayed that way. We do get really cold her in the dead of winter, down to the teens

but for now I'm loving it :D

framerguy

Holy Crizzapiola! It's 12 degrees here in NE Georgia with a chance of snow flurries!! Anybody else chilly this morning?

dianezoo

Holy Crizzapiola! It's 12 degrees here in NE Georgia with a chance of snow flurries!! Anybody else chilly this morning?

Yikes Craig it's not supposed to be that way in beautiful Ga! in Nov is it?.
I just walked out my front door and its a tiny bit chilly (im wearing shorts and a tee) its probably around 60. Think Ill do some yard work today after I finish my coffee.:java:

dianezoo

Raining here. Temps are pretty mild. Its 10:00 PM temps i. hum I must have Arthritis my knee hurts out of nowwhere.

sambrinar

I'm in phoenix and it has been threatening rain all day! I love it!

I know we got rain back home too. Getting a lot cooler for sure.

You gonna go shopping with all the crazies, Diane?

dianezoo

We had a big Thanks giving gathering and played card and some other games after we feasted. The rain was very nice I loved it too. Temp today are in the 60s and yes I had planned on going out with my friend who is my exjpert shopping buddy only I didnt wake up in time, couldnt make the 4:00 AM. The Mills opened at 12:00 mid night. I wish I knew what to get for gifts this year I dont have a clue. So I will need to shop for ideas aso. Here I am sitting on theh computer dringing more coffe. I had pumkin pie for breakfast. yummmm.
Shopping the day after is tradidion. Its fun to see how much of the list you can knock off. Especially if you buy for out of state to get them delivered in time. Later. Are you close to Tempe? You can come see my tanks, only I have a bit of red slime of the floor of my amaretto tank.

sambrinar

Morning! We are in Sun City West (home of those who cannot drive!). Thanks for the invite though! We will have to meet up one of these days. It would be fun!

Kinda muggy out and cool, supposed to rain again tonight I think, so nice