OT: How's the weather?

Freezing cold here!! Our pipes froze last night. I had to melt ice cubes in the microwave so I could brush my teeth! I have a couple gallons for emergency, but I'm not smart enough to bring them inside so they dont freeze either, lol.

ReefLady

Staff member
Yikes Michelle, sorry to hear about the pipes! We're bitter cold here today too. Good luck with everything!

sambrinar

Well it is looking quite nasty outside!! big big storm brewing. temp 44* shouldn't get much higher than 50*... But I love the rain

sambrinar

I wonder if it is our rain your gonna get Craig, My mother lives in Lake Havasu City and she said it rained all day yesterday.... We AZians like to share :)

sambrinar

Well I am at the in-laws in phoenix, cold here snowing ibn some parts of phoenix believe it or not!

My friend called, said it is snowing hard at home! Gonna be a whole 19* tomorrow there. I always miss the fun weather at home! Won't be back until Sun and I am sure the snow will be gone :(

It's been raining and cold here in SO. CAL. Well, at least for us. We are used to our 70 degree Christmas'. It was 54 degrees. I think Seattle sent us their weather.

dianezoo

It's in the high 60s maybe 70 today bright sunny so far. I bailed 30 gals of water out of our boat cover from the christmas rain storms.
I just got back from assiting m son with his reef tank. He cannot put his hands in it right now, but I did get him reefers gloves that go up to the arm pit as a stocking stuffer. He said it was the weirdest gift yet.
Gotta do water changes, he gets to go to the Hockey game tonight and watch from a suit. I Onlyh heard one cowboy yeyhoo fire a gun in the air (I assume) on new years. better than in the past.

burning2nd

just changed the battery's in my weather station....

23degree out side, with humidity of 40%

69 and 21 inside...

thinking of geting a better weather station... i want one that tells me wind chill and wind speed/ direction.

they got some cool weather stations.

sambrinar

Get one that makes the temp warmer lol. Gonna be nice today right now its 32 gonna be 65 and sunny. Humidity is 75% though

dianezoo

My weather station is starbucks. On my way there I get to know what the weather is. Today is possible going to reach 70.