OT: How much is gas in your area??

rlcline76

$3.78 on Post. We are trying to figure out why we are paying state taxes on Post. Wouldn't amount to much, but still.

BoomerD

I was out a bit last night. All the stations on my side of town are now over $4.00 <sigh> I feel so raped when I gas a vehicle...

rlcline76

$3.75
Good thing it is never a good idea to be driving around on Post during holiday weekends. The MPs are getting ready to set up checkpoints.

BoomerD

Heh-heh...fourbucks...I mean Starbucks gives me gas...free.
fart.gif

Frankie

RS STAFF
My point is people will stop buying $4 coffees when it comes to that or fuel for the car. I keep hearing the economy is down yet places like that are still thriving. This country is in no way behind the 8 ball.
Gives me gas also BoomerD :D

rlcline76

$3.81
I remember back in the day when prices would drop after holiday weekends.
Heard some crap about $7 a gallon this summer. Yeah OK. I think if we are in any crisis, the whole idea of laissez faire needs to be tabled when it comes to the oil industry. Federally regulate gas and how much we are permitted to use.

thelastmucci

Premium was 4.26 at one station I passed today.

Becky I also heard that the gas will be rising this summer some eco friendly billl to help global warming that the Dems are cooking up...they said if it goes though gas would be eight and over.....if it gets that much I'm buying a Vespa

BoomerD

The CHEAPEST gas in town (according to gasbuddy.com) is $4.02, but that's not anywhere close to me. The ones on my side of town are running about $4.10, with some of the "top tier" stations in the $4.40 range...for regular.