OT: How much is gas in your area??

SJS

Just curious as to what the price is around the country. Here in Rancho Cucamonga - (think east of LA, just North of the lovely Ontario-LAX airport) Unleaded was $3.39 at a Shell Station...

Stacef

Re: How much is gas in your area??

I actually had a link that told you the cheapest gas in your area. I will dig that up again!!

RIght now it's 2.99. Well it was yesterday...which it could've went up by now...

KodiakBear

In southeast GA it's $3.15 +/- $.05. If I go the extra 10 miles into Jacksonville, FL (since I live right on the state line) the price goes up to $3.40

Doot77

It's 3.09 here today down abit from 3.24 within the last week.

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor

I drive cars & trucks that require Primium or Diesel so 3.49-3.85 Premium 3.65-3.99 Diesel

goldenmean

I paid $3.30 yesterday in the city of Chicago.
If I make a trip to the Burbs i can save 12 - 15 cents.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick

West coast of FL, I filled up this morning and it was 3.06 and it goes from 3.03-3.33

tippMANn98

i think my zip code is wrong...it says there is a HESS station 2 miles from me that has gas for $2.59 NO WAY!!!

vdituri

Remember Jack,
California has "Special" gas that no one else has.
Therefore we get to pay "Special" prices.

<I would insert LOL here, but it stopped being funny at $2.00 a gallon>

lol

I drive cars & trucks that require Primium or Diesel so 3.49-3.85 Premium 3.65-3.99 Diesel

tippMANn98

I remember when Hurricane Charley came through here back in 04 and the gas went up to $2.20, every body was going CRAZY, I would give my left arm, not the right, i favor it....to have prices back to that.

KodiakBear

gas.jpg

glampka

Don't believe the owner's manual. My wife's Passat says to use premium. Checked with the dealer - they said it's ok to use regular. In fact the car performs better with regular.

Around here regular ranges from $3.28 - $3.39.