OT: How much is gas in your area??

SJS

Re: How much is gas in your area??

Filled up for 4.15 -Actually I didn't, I sent Mark out to fill my car on Sunday cuz I was tired and really empty (he can push it if it runs out) just asked him what he paid - 4 freaking dollars and 15 f'ing cents. I didn't edit it when I said it outloud!!! :cursin: :cursin: :cursin:

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
I was watching CNN and they are projecting $6/gallon for the hurricane season. Oh man. lol

yes that is bad bad bad, for all of us Hurricane Zone Members. I remember when hurricane charley came through here in 04, we were lined up outside the gas station for over 2 hours, and got gas IF we were lucky, then the price was still "cheap" . its when everybody started complaining about the prices going up, then it was $2.20 a gallon.

i filled up today at $3.71 that is our ABSOLUTE cheapest price and quality, i should have just paid the extra 4cents for better gas.

goldenmean

Heard on NPR that Chicago has the highest gas prices in the country right now.
Unleaded at 4.19-4.25 at the cheaper stations. Much more at BP - 4.40ish.

Yeah for us!!!!

ASH

We're at 3.89 today I'm sure it's gonna go way up this weekend for memorial weekend.

BoomerD

It's nice to see that for a change, Kahleeforneeya doesn't have the highest gas prices in the lower 48...:D (close, but not the highest!)

BobBursek

4.19 here in Packer land, went up yesterday after the gas expert on NBC Nightly News last night said it could be 6.00 by the end of summer. Love it, if you predict it, they MAKE it happen.

funkpolice

I'm paying $4.29 a gal. in the south suburbs of chicago. I need 93 octane so it's a little bit more expensive. I'm spending a lot of money on gas, but I guess thats the trade for driving this beast.
bill

BoomerD

I know I have to take the Environment Killer out for a drink this week. I'm NOT gonna fill that thirsty SOB up though...(28.5 gallons @ ~$4.00= too dammed much)
I'll probably dump $30 in it so the kids in the neighborhood have something to siphon...:ignore: