OT: best wishes for Teresa (Mrs.Sasquatch)

Gina

RS STAFF
Hi Teresa! Best wishes for a fast recovery!
Hmmm.....sounds like a job for the dog whisperer! Oh Ceasar!

kathywithbirds

Glad to hear you're feeling at least a little better. Stop typing! Make Sas do it.

So what's up with the doggies? There wasn't any harmful intent or anything on their parts, were there?

lcstorc

Glas to hear you are recovering. Next time turn the hose on the dogs. That usually works.
I'm sure Sas is spoiling you nicely as he should.
Keep up the antibiotics and heal quickly.

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
That really stinks! My best wishes and prayers out to you both.

I'm glad your getting better, and of course enjoying being pampered :) Take care of yourself, and get better quickly.

Whiskey

Melanie

I'm so sorry to hear that! We are all wishing her a speedy recovery.

get_well.jpg

reefman420

Im so sorry to hear that.It should be on the news or something,But they only show pittbull attacks.get well soon!

fishnu

Teresa, I'm so so sorry to hear this. I hope you are well soon.

I know when two of your dogs (or two sons!) are fighting you want to jump in and pull them apart. Please remember the hose is always there. My mother used it on me one time when I was an overly expressive seventeen year old. It dampened my enthusiasm quickly.

John

PS I hope the dogs are ok too. At least, after you are.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Teresa is doing fine, went back for a recheck, so far so good, no breaks or tendon damage, she will be up and punishing me soon so Im being as naughty as possible hehe. Thank you all for your well wishes, being cut off RS is painful and Im feeling like a ghost wandering the halls lol

vdituri

Did you get anything done while on time out? lol
Glad to hear Teresa is doing well.:snshne:

dobejazz

HI Everyone,
thank you for all your caring. I feel so wantd in RS with so many nice caring people. Yesterday Wendell, my English Bulldog was outside and I completely forgot to bring him in before letting Winston the other English Bulldog out.now Wendell and WInston do not get along.So they started to fight, my motherly instinct took over and I tried to separate them with my bare hands. Prying their mouths apart with my hands.I got them apart but both my hands were badly bitten.Steve rushed home and took me to the Dr and now I am bandaged on both my hands. taking a type of penicillin that upsets my stomach and also a pain killer. The upside of it is, I am being pampered by Sas., he did all the dishes, brings me tea/ coffee in bed, took care of all the animals food and cleaning and our cooking. Hmmmmmm wonder how long I can keep this up.
Anyway I am feeling much better now( typing with 1 finger, the rest of the fingers on both hands are bandaged) Once again "THANK YOU EVERYONE" for your concern and your good wishes.
P/s
Using Sas's I.D. as I cannot get into RS with mine.
Teresa.

I'm glad you are feeling better :) are the boys OK? I went through that when I had multiple dogs it's so Scary !! Mine usually started in the house with no hose handy

caitrina

So glad to hear you are feeling better. It's good Steve is helping you, it is a horrible experience to not have use of your hands. Continue to get better.

On an end note, are you sure it was the dogs and not some stray sasquatches, I hear there have been sightings.

Cougra

I'm sorry to hear that you were hurt Terrisa. I wish you the speedist of recoveries and hope you are enjoying the extra attention! You have a good man there.

teresa

Thank you again for all your well wishes.
My hands are hurting but not as bad as my tummy . The antibiotics really upsets my stomach and I have to take two cups of yogurt a day to avoid stomach problems.
Steve has been very caring in fact he over does it. He will not allow me to go into the kitchen or anywhere in the house where there is work to be done. " Go to bed, watch TV!!! " That is what I hear for the past two days. I cannot even supervise to make sure he is feeding all my animals correctly. As soon as he sees me peeping around the corner, I get reprimanded like a kid.
Anyway my dogs are fine and it looks as if I am the one that got hurt.
Dr says I can take the bandages off on Thursday and it should be fine and if it is not , then the Dr needs to see me again. I am sure I will be okay with Sas pampering me. Love the attention from Sas and from all of you.

vdituri

Glad you getting back into the swing of things Teresa.
Bad doggies, bad!

I think Sas is chasing you out because he made a mess or broke something. I'm sure of it. lol

How much would it cost to ship a bulldog to Sacramento? I could help separate the two. lol

ps - steam rice and some green tea will straighten out your tummy. :) Well it does mine.