OT: best wishes for Teresa (Mrs.Sasquatch)

boozeman

Yesterday Teresa was attacked by two dogs and both her hands were bitten very badly. She is feeling a lil bit better but still in considerable pain. Hopefully she will recover 100% under steves loving care (picture a sasquatch wearing a nurses uniform :lol: )
[ my thoughts and prayers are with you teresa for a speedy recovery.] :snshne:

Frankie

RS STAFF
Oh no! I will pray for fast healing. I am so sorry for your suffering Teresa. Steve is an awesome guy and i have no doubt your in the best of care.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
OMG!! What a horrible, horrible thing!! I am so sorry Teresa :( :(

Sasquatch, what'cha gonna make out of the dog hides???:guns:

Gina

RS STAFF
I'm so sorry to hear this. Is she in the hospital or at home recovering?
Make sure to take those antibiotics! Also, if they haven't suggested...I was biten pretty bad at work once by a dog and I would soak my hand in Epsom Salt twice a day to help pull infection out.
Take care of yourself and keep an eye on the wounds!
Keep us updated Steve!

Triggerjay

All my friends laugh at me because I am afraid of dogs, and I have a HUGE ST. Bernard. I trust only my own dog.. I have been told too many times, they are all bark, no bite... right before I am being attacked! I'm so sorry to hear. Dog bites are painful. Get well soon, and dont let sas get any hair in the wounds!

Jason

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Steve... I'm really sorry to hear that... I hope Teresa recovers soon!

Just be thankful that it was only her hands! There's been a rash of dog attacks here in S FL... some of them have been fatal!

Kids-Get-Well-Balloon-Bouquet.jpg

kathywithbirds

OMG!!! Hope she's well soon. We're having a rash of "couple" problems here, aren't we? First Jack and Vicki now Sas getting "lost" and Teresa getting hurt!

LOTS of neosporin under gloves (gooey, but worth it) helped my hands when I got ripped up at work one time.

blue_eyes53813

Ohh How terrible.. I hope you have a very fast recovery Theresa... Steve she deserves breakfast in bed, the laundry done,Floors washed, Big nice meals, and and and lol.. Get well soon Theresa

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
OMG! My heart goes out to Ms T!! Best wishes and prayers for a speedy and painless recovery. Wish yall were closer I'd be there to help in a heart beat!!

lcstorc

What awful news.
Get better Teresa. We are all sending you healing thoughts.
Sas take care of her. Breakfast in bed etc.

DrHank

I've been bitten in the hand so I know how bad it hurts. I wish you a quick recovery. Follow the doctors instructions and watch out for any signs of infection. Get well soon.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
HI Everyone,
thank you for all your caring. I feel so wantd in RS with so many nice caring people. Yesterday Wendell, my English Bulldog was outside and I completely forgot to bring him in before letting Winston the other English Bulldog out.now Wendell and WInston do not get along.So they started to fight, my motherly instinct took over and I tried to separate them with my bare hands. Prying their mouths apart with my hands.I got them apart but both my hands were badly bitten.Steve rushed home and took me to the Dr and now I am bandaged on both my hands. taking a type of penicillin that upsets my stomach and also a pain killer. The upside of it is, I am being pampered by Sas., he did all the dishes, brings me tea/ coffee in bed, took care of all the animals food and cleaning and our cooking. Hmmmmmm wonder how long I can keep this up.
Anyway I am feeling much better now( typing with 1 finger, the rest of the fingers on both hands are bandaged) Once again "THANK YOU EVERYONE" for your concern and your good wishes.
P/s
Using Sas's I.D. as I cannot get into RS with mine.
Teresa.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:hallo: Hi Teresa! Glad to see you're doing better!

Way to go Sasquatch :thumbup: Keep on pampering~

vdituri

Sorry to hear about your bites Teresa.
Hope you're feeling better.:snshne:

Make sure to milk the sympathy card with Steve as much as possible. lol