OT: best wishes for Teresa (Mrs.Sasquatch)

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
So sorry to hear this! Theresa, get well soon! You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

teresa

How much would it cost to ship a bulldog to Sacramento? I could help separate the two. lol.

Hi Victor,
Separating the two dogs are in our thoughts daily.There are many a times that we decide to give up one for adoption but we always think that no one can take better care of our dogs then us.
Whoever takes our English bulldog will have to go through a n indepth interview, credit check, mental stability, # of hours spent on RS.,:laughroll :laughroll ( just kidding on the last paragraph)

teresa

These 2 dogs are the cause of my injuries
Winston
Winstonandmysock.jpg

Wendell
wendellposing.jpg

teresa

wow. two normally human passive dogs? why?

I tried to stop both of them from fighting. I was trying to use my hands to separate their mouths. Both their mouths were locked on each other and I put both my hands in between. Stupid Me!!! Steve wanted to scold me but he says that the pain I received is punishment enough.
Last year I received 9 stitches on my thigh from Kaylee.
Steve says I never learn.
This is Kaylee
KayleeGirl.jpg

Witfull

what can i say teri, i love you get better quickly, you need your hands to smack steve in line~

Jason25

Sorry to hear about your injuries. Just remember that SAS's "honey do list" will be lodged in the back of his mind to use against you at a later date,lol. My GF just had surgery on her ankle and is layed up in bed as well so I know how he feels just wanting you to rest. Best of luck.

teresa

what can i say teri, i love you get better quickly, you need your hands to smack steve in line~

I am warming my hands Witfull. My hands are gaining more strength every day.
Even though Steve and you look alike, you are not on his side. So can you teach me a couple of " Hold down techniques?"

cracker

Oh MY! Kind Lady, I can only hope You have a swift recovery to both your poor hands & the terrible stress!

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Glad to hear your'e doing better! :whstlr:

I was thinking of Steve and you last night during the season premiere of...

sopranos1.jpg

teresa

Sorry to hear about your injuries. Just remember that SAS's "honey do list" will be lodged in the back of his mind to use against you at a later date,lol. My GF just had surgery on her ankle and is layed up in bed as well so I know how he feels just wanting you to rest. Best of luck.

'Get well soon" to your GF, Jason.

vdituri

Beautiful pups. Betcha can't stay mad at them long.

I probably would have failed the stability test anyways. lol