OK guys...

ReefLady

Staff member
Is everything working now?

Hard to tell if everyone is trying to post or just waiting to see if its still messed up. :)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I've been trying to post and they have NOT been posting.
Maybe this one will :fingerx:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Some of the initial "Insert a Smiley" list is missing...but we can live without that.
Just crossing fingers :fingerx: and feeling kinda helpless to help right now.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
All seems to be working now for me :dance:

Wanted to share a post I just made in a new RS members tank thread... where he was stating he lost his post & didn't know why ...

My past day results vanished from the forum.

sorry about that... the forum crashed & the host company had to restore to 9/11 because of several software security updates that were applied over several days that kept more current backups from being used - this is the 1st time in many years post have been lost from RS & losing post happens very very infrequently.

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
My KB doesnt work at all, OH wait...its not the KB, its the fact that im Dyslexic and cant spell. Nevermind! Great work Travis.

ReefLady

Staff member
We are still under attack. More issues are in the forecast, I'm sorry to say...

Working hard to remove all malicious files but it is taking time and cooperation from folks at the hosting company.

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Kyle - I see your post! I was just about to tell Travis that you weren't able to, but apparently you can.

ReefLady

Staff member
kyle, are you getting an error message? If so, pls email it to travis (at) reefsanctuary.com

kyle4201

Im checking now

20130913_224007_zps67b7ee31.jpg

Ok, its working I hope. :)