Nominations for February 2016's TOTM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Greetings RS Members!

January is almost done and I hope that all of our East Coast members are doing well and digging themselves out from Snowzilla. It's a balmy 40 degrees in S.E. Michigan today and 30+ inches of snow fell in our nation's capital. Insanity. Let's vote for February 2015's TOTM!

Don't forget those who have been nominated in the past, but did not win the coveted title TOTM! We had a lot of great tanks nominated in the last couple months. They are still eligible and can be nominated again.

Previous winners cannot be nominated for one year. Check out the thread List of TOTM winners! to see who has won in the past. This means that January winners from last year can be contenders again! And now dear members, please give submissions for February's TOTM!

Here's how it works:

• RS members will nominate tanks for TOTM by the established due date.
  • After the due date, full tank pictures will be posted for a vote. (If your tank is nominated, you can submit a different picture than the one featured.)
  • The members will have a limited time to cast their votes.
  • Once the votes are in, the moderators will cast their vote.

Member votes and moderator votes are weighted 50/50. In the event of a tie, I will make the deciding vote.

Let the moderators know which tank should be nominated TOTM in this thread! Please give us their name and you can either post a picture of their tank or just point us to their Reef Chronicle.

The winner will have their full tank shot posted in the news header at the top of the RS main page and it will be the header for the RS Facebook page. Plus, you get bragging rights for an entire month!

Nomination due date: 1/29/2016

Yes, you can nominate your own tank.
Yes, if your tank was nominated last month but you didn't win, you can be nominated again!

Nominees will be listed here. A tank only needs to be nominated once to make the list.
Let's see some awesome tanks!

Current nominees:
@DaveR11
@Kman237
@melvis
@Rini

Last edited:

NickF

I'll nominate @DaveR11

And @Kman237

IMG_4669.jpg

Both great tanks :thumber2:

jpsika08

Has @Wrangy been up yet?

Also not my nomination this month but in the near future I'm sure @jpsika08 will have a nominate worthy tank!

Wow, thank you to even consider my tank could enter in the future. I can only hope my DT will look as great as many tanks around here :)

I haven't been much around here lately to see all of the tanks, but I would like to propose @NickF tank as I think it looks incredible!

Status
Not open for further replies.