new thought

Jackalope

ok so i see all this RSM stuff and how this (looks over his shoulders) "Group" of people have there own spot in the forums....

i am suggesting a .... (drum roll)
--Custom Tank Members Forum--

i had to do this. i feel spunky and thought i would toss out some laughs heheh.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Have you checked out Reef Chronicles

the RSM "group" had one think in common, they all started out with the exact same tank, same pumps, same skimmer, same lights , etc.. but they all very much consider themselves part of the RS community 1st and most all of them are very active posting in all the forums, except when asking questions about the Red Sea Max equipment !

the above link - is really the Custom Tank Forum... just brain storming... see what Travis (owner of RS & the other mods & admins say...)

Always open to Suggestions to make RS better !

Cheers !

Jackalope

its just a joke. i feel left out w/o a rsm lol. if they made one say like 4' x 4' x 16" i'd be game! well my next tank at least i want it about those dimensions lol.

besides... "custom" sounds so distinguishing!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Custom is what many do with their tanks to make them better & to get to choose the best of equipment !

IMO the AIO (All In One) tanks have been great for the growth of the hobby, lots of people have bought them (tens of thousands) because then work well out of the box.

Latter, many upgraded to bigger "custom" tanks, I see this a lot too.

Cheers !

Robzilla

Specialty tanks my be cool tho... Like a species only tank or macro algae tanks. Not really enough out there to start a forum, but a cool idea though!

Jackalope

well there's a thread that could misteriously disapear that tweeked my unhappy button. then i would be just fine from now on lol

Jackalope

hey how do i get this scopas tang off my tag and get something like sas and juan have? im looking for something like... oh idk yet. takes me a while sometimes to be witty... reminds me to take my ADD meds haha

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
hey how do i get this scopas tang off my tag

Thanks for supporting RS with a Premium Membership - the fish tags change depending on the number of post you have... it's forum software generated... but Premium members, can set it to what every they want, in your profile.

Cheers !

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
hey how do i get this scopas tang off my tag and get something like sas and juan have? im looking for something like... oh idk yet. takes me a while sometimes to be witty... reminds me to take my ADD meds haha

its difficult, I was bestowed my title by someone who is a little part of all the oldtimers lol