New RSM C-Series C-130 & C-250

ziggy

Ok folks, information on our fantastic new MAX C-Series range of aquariums are now available at our all-new website www.redseafish.com.

Pricing in the USA starts at $1049 but as always it pays to look around and get further information from one of our stockists.

If you register online with us at www.redseafish.com and ask for a list of USA MAX-C Series stockists then we will be able to advise you which shops will have live display aquariums for you to check out. We will start supplying these to stores during January. A video presentation of the C-Series will follow soon.

Kevin :bluesbros:

As always u r da man! :colorful:

Thanks for the info. So 1049 is the smaller tank, what about the cost of the 250? It looks like the cost I put up earlier in this thread.

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Ideally you need to check with your stockist on prices but in the region of 130C in black $1049, white $1099, 250C in black $1999, white $2099

I'm glad I seen this. I will now wait for this to come out. I hope the price is not to much higher than the older model. Thanks for the update Chris, this tank looks awesome!

I found the price for the new tanks. Not sure if it's true.

C-130 Reef System w/cabinet $1049

C-250 Reef System w/cabinet $1999

Maybe someone can confirm.

Like I said lol. Guess I was right.

colaboy

I wonder if there are any modifications in the hood cooling fan system... I think those fans are the biggest noise makers of the whole system.

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Kevin mate, i hope your well.

Will there be a new 650 coming out?

Naj, the simple answer is no, the S series is still a relatively new product, whilst we continue to review all products ranges there are no plans for a new S series.

Naj117

Naj, the simple answer is no, the S series is still a relatively new product, whilst we continue to review all products ranges there are no plans for a new S series.

Would by any chance Red Sea be in a very festive mood and swap my 250 for a 650, i would pay the extra of course

Folks, check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAFkFhY0yiA

A new video of our new C series aquarium on our new website

Good video. However, I don't understand why you would not shoot the video in HD,:dunno: to show off the quality of your product. I would of liked to hear about the improvements about the hood as well. Do the lights shut off when you lift the hood in the full open position? The lights seemed to come on when he shut the lid. Over all good video and informative. :thumbup:

Ok folks, information on our fantastic new MAX C-Series range of aquariums are now available at our all-new website www.redseafish.com.

Pricing in the USA starts at $1049 but as always it pays to look around and get further information from one of our stockists.

If you register online with us at www.redseafish.com and ask for a list of USA MAX-C Series stockists then we will be able to advise you which shops will have live display aquariums for you to check out. We will start supplying these to stores during January. A video presentation of the C-Series will follow soon.

RedSeaKev,

I was asking Bulk Reef Supply when the might have the C-Series for sale and this is the reply I got.

"Hey Brett,
That's a a great question. Red Sea informed us that the new C-Series will not be available to the public until at least March 14:banghead:. Due to the release time frame not being known yet by the manufacturer we do not have any ETA's as to when we will have those available for sale. We are most likely looking at early spring - summer time:verymad:. Red Sea hasn't released much information yet to us in regards to which models we will be carrying, but most likely you can expect to see us carrying all available colors for the C-Series. Let us know if you have any questions. Happy new year :

So my question is to you, do we really have to wait till mid March or even possible summer time? Appreciate your feedback.

ziggy

RedSeaKev,

I was asking Bulk Reef Supply when the might have the C-Series for sale and this is the reply I got.

"Hey Brett,
That's a a great question. Red Sea informed us that the new C-Series will not be available to the public until at least March 14:banghead:. Due to the release time frame not being known yet by the manufacturer we do not have any ETA's as to when we will have those available for sale. We are most likely looking at early spring - summer time:verymad:. Red Sea hasn't released much information yet to us in regards to which models we will be carrying, but most likely you can expect to see us carrying all available colors for the C-Series. Let us know if you have any questions. Happy new year :

So my question is to you, do we really have to wait till mid March or even possible summer time? Appreciate your feedback.

What a coincidance!!!

I asked Fish Tanks Direct the exact same question and they mailed me back this:

Hi John, they are expected to be in the 2nd week of January. Thanks

I asked Fish Tanks Direct the exact same question and they mailed me back this:

Hi John, they are expected to be in the 2nd week of January. Thanks

Ziggy, I hope this is the case. I saw summer and was going to go nuts :eek: We are on the same page. I won't get mine till February anyways.

That could be when BRS will have them. Just when I saw Red Sea informed March, I was like snaps lol. That will give me more time to plan. I will be moving my 28 gallon nano to my room from the living room.:nopity: The C-Series 250 needs to have the spotlight. :eek:verhere: