New RSM C-Series C-130 & C-250

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Folks, its important you request the list of retailers who are taking the initial stocks of C series Max, this is also an ideal time to register on our new website,it is near impossible to meet the demand worldwide for this fantastic new aquarium in one hit. Many retailers have placed pre orders and these will be top of the list, the same applies for UK based retailers, aquariums are coming through now thick and fast so hopefully you will not have to wait too long.

ziggy

Folks, its important you request the list of retailers who are taking the initial stocks of C series Max, it is near impossible to meet the demand worldwide for this fantastic new aquarium in one hit. Many retailers have placed pre orders and these will be top of the list, the same applies for UK based retailers, aquariums are coming through now thick and fast so hopefully you will not have to wait too long.

Kevin

I tried going to the RED SEA website to ask for the retailers list but got lost trying to navigate through it, so I gave up

Kevin,

I had tried myself with no luck. Also, signed up for the news letter and had not received one email on any info for the C-Series tank.

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Kevin

I tried going to the RED SEA website to ask for the retailers list but got lost trying to navigate through it, so I gave up

Sorry Ziggy, are saying you have requested in the contact request a list of dealers and not had a response ?

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Kevin,

I had tried myself with no luck. Also, signed up for the news letter and had not received one email on any info for the C-Series tank.

Brett, there is no more information available than you can find on the website, the news letter will in time come depending on the news available, its not just relating to the C Series.

I will liaise with folks at Red Sea USA and get an up date in regards of the list and see if its possible to post here, I'll keep you posted.

Brett, there is no more information available than you can find on the website, the news letter will in time come depending on the news available, its not just relating to the C Series.

I will liaise with folks at Red Sea USA and get an up date in regards of the list and see if its possible to post here, I'll keep you posted.

Kev,

Thank you my fine sir. Always appreciate your fast response.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Here my guess... based on some past release dates in the US, Red Sea will be ready for you to use your tax rebate ;) the RSM club always see lots of new RSM tanks in Jan. / Feb.

Folks, its important you request the list of retailers who are taking the initial stocks of C series Max

If anyone successfully request & gets a list of dealers, please post here :)

Thanks for sharing the updated & e-mail you have received ^

steveh

Hi All, Kevin is away for a few days so he asked me to update you with news of Max C-Series availability for the USA.
GOOD NEWS!!!! The first shipment of MAX C-130 & C-250 will start to ship from our USA warehouse in the next 2 weeks to those retailers who placed pre-orders. If you would like a list of shops which will have display units for you to see then please go to the link below, sign up for the newsletter and in the text box request a list of USA Max-C Series stockists. http://www.redseafish.com/contact-us/
We will post a list of dealers on here at the end of January, and would ask that you do NOT post any list yourselves please, as it is changing daily right now with new shops joining up. Many thanks and best wishes for 2014, Steve

ziggy

Hi All, Kevin is away for a few days so he asked me to update you with news of Max C-Series availability for the USA.
GOOD NEWS!!!! The first shipment of MAX C-130 & C-250 will start to ship from our USA warehouse in the next 2 weeks to those retailers who placed pre-orders. If you would like a list of shops which will have display units for you to see then please go to the link below, sign up for the newsletter and in the text box request a list of USA Max-C Series stockists. http://www.redseafish.com/contact-us/
We will post a list of dealers on here at the end of January, and would ask that you do NOT post any list yourselves please, as it is changing daily right now with new shops joining up. Many thanks and best wishes for 2014, Steve

Done. Thanks Steve for getting back to us

Steve

I signed up again for the news letter and requested the list. Now I wait.:time:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
For our UK mates...

http://www.charterhouse-aquatics.co.uk/red-sea-max-130c-aquarium-white-p-13613.html

Stock & Availability: Dispatch in 7-14 days
We are currently waiting for this product to arrive back in stock. The estimated arrival date is around 15 days from now. Your order will be dispatched as soon as the item arrives. You will be able to track your order via the 'My Account' section. - See more at: http://www.charterhouse-aquatics.co...arium-white-p-13613.html#sthash.j8zjaU7Y.dpuf

Red Sea’s all-new MAX C-Series coral reef systems combine modern elegant design with fully featured REEF-SPEC lighting, filtration and circulation systems.
The REEF-SPEC design supports the needs of the most delicate SPS corals without the necessity for additional equipment, making successful reefkeeping easier than ever before. The Red Sea Max C-130 elegant look and performance makes it an ideal choice either as a first reef aquarium or for anyone looking to establish a thriving reef in a limited space.
Features:

- 2 x 55W 10,000K Actinic Compact Power Lamps
- Professional Self Leveling Adjustable Protein Skimmer150 l/h
- 1550 l/h Submersed Professional Eco Pump
90° Corner with replaceable Trim Kit

Square corner aquarium with replaceable top and bottom color trim. Contemporary cabinet design with push-to–open doors and stainless steel soft close hinges.
MAX C-130 Rear Sump

The MAX C-130 aquariums are divided into 2 parts, Aquarium and the Rear Sump that discretely houses all of the filtration and circulation systems. The MAX C-130 sumps contain multistage filtration consisting of a reef-spec protein skimmer, activated carbon and mechanical filter materials. The sump has dedicated space available for additional chemical filter media as well as the addition of a chiller.
Detachable Surface Skimmer

The water flows from the aquarium to the rear sump via a detachable surface skimmer located across the top of the dividing glass wall that directs the organics laden water from the upper surface of the tank into the sump. Each section of the surface skimmer is detachable for easy maintenance.
Protein Skimmer

The heart of the filtration system is the protein skimmer. The all new MSK 600 skimmer developed for the MAX C-130 implements Red Sea’s reef spec criteria for SPS corals, passing the entire volume of the aquarium water through the skimmer at least 3 times per hour and with a 3 to 1 water to air ratio. The new design of skimmer is not affected by the regular fluctuation in the water level of the rear sump due to evaporation, and has an adjustable outlet gate to maintain the optimal skimmate consistency which will vary according to actual water conditions. The new skimmer pump and impellor run cooler and quieter than before and the built in silencer on the air intake does a great job of eliminating skimmer noise.
Skim Adjuster

All new MSK 600 protein skimmers are easily adjusted by raising and lowering the Skim Adjuster that sets the water height within the neck of the skimmer. Additional control is available when required by adding the optional valve on the air intake.
Media Rack

A dedicated media rack provides a convenient system for maintaining the various filter media such as the phosphate-free high quality carbon that is supplied with the system.
1550 lph Circulation Pump

The 1550 lph circulation pump located at the bottom of the sump creates a forced flow through the mechanical filter media and returns the filtered water back to the tank through a multidirectional outlet nozzle.
Chiller Ready (Optional Chiller Kit)

The sump has a dedicated place for the addition of a chiller pump as well as a convenient connection bracket (10) for the chiller piping. (Chiller and pipes are not supplied with the system)
In Cabinet Power Center

The power center for the MAX C-Series has been relocated to a convenient position within the cabinet. The 7 channel power centre operates all of the stock items as well as providing at least 2 spare switched outlets for optional equipment such as a chiller. Safety features include a splash cover over the power outlets as well as a built in circuit breaker for overload or short circuit protection.
Plastic Corner Protector

Internal plastic corner inserts that form a standard part of the aquarium construction will ensure that the clean lines of the front corners will be maintained forever.
Specification:

External dimension - 1440 x 500 x 610 mm (57” x 20” x 24”)
Aquarium dimensions - 510 x 484 x 584 mm (20” x 19” x 23”)
Volume (Display tank with rear sump) - 130 Liters
Volume (Display tank) - 103 Liters
Sump Volume - 27 Liters
Aquarium glass thickness - 8mm
Surface Skimmer - Yes
Lighting system - 110W (2 X 55W) T5 Power Compact
Lighting- 15,000k - 55W (power compact)
Lighting- Actinic (22,000K) - 55W (power compact)
Moon lighting Blue LED - 4
Lighting control - Analogue
Hood opening - 3 positions
Circulation pumps - 1 x 1550 lph
Skimmer water throughput - 450 lph
Skimmer max air flow - 150 lph
Skimmer foam adjustment - Yes
Heater Wattage - 150W
Mechanical filter - Yes
Activated Carbon - Yes
Media Basket - Yes
Integrated Power Center - 7 Oulets
Dual Water Cooling Fan Unit - Yes
Chiller Installation Kit - Yes
- See more at: http://www.charterhouse-aquatics.co...arium-white-p-13613.html#sthash.j8zjaU7Y.dpuf

I was wondering if one of the stores I shop at frequently, Marine Depot had any idea when they might sell the tank, they stated they have no idea and waiting on Red Sea to contact them. I noticed they pulled the older version off their site and that's what made me inquire about the C-Series. Dr. Foster and Smith also had no information when they will have it. So I'm curious who will be on this list. Those companies are pretty big players not to know :ponder2:

ziggy

I was wondering if one of the stores I shop at frequently, Marine Depot had any idea when they might sell the tank, they stated they have no idea and waiting on Red Sea to contact them. I noticed they pulled the older version off their site and that's what made me inquire about the C-Series. Dr. Foster and Smith also had no information when they will have it. So I'm curious who will be on this list. Those companies are pretty big players not to know :ponder2:
Earlier I responded that fish tanks direct said they're getting it the 2nd week in January

Earlier I responded that fish tanks direct said they're getting it the 2nd week in January

I remember you mentioned them. I would order mine from Bulk Reef Supply, just for the reward points. Regardless where you order they are coming from Texas.

ziggy

I remember you mentioned them. I would order mine from Bulk Reef Supply, just for the reward points. Regardless where you order they are coming from Texas.

I agree. Such a large purchase it's worth getting the reward points

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
with the big box stores... in the US, they just place orders with Red Sea Houston, TX to drop ship them, where the lfs - they actually try to get them to have display units & stock them. I believe... this is the case... if someone know other wise... feel free to share with the club, what you learn... :)

In the past some of the big online stores that sell hundreds... took pre-deposits on new RSM tanks, but this may have changed, I order both my RSM tanks from That Fish Place when they had 15% off storewide sale & they included RSM tanks (is hard to find RSM tanks on sale, I believe Red Sea discourages it), both orders once placed with the online big store, I was able to contact "Pinky" at Red Sea (she recently retired) and get the carrier they contracted with for the trucking "drop shipment" and an exact delivery date & time - all was very nice & delivered right to my door & brought into my garage :dance: no extra charge.

with the big box stores... in the US, they just place orders with Red Sea Houston, TX to drop ship them, where the lfs - they actually try to get them to have display units & stock them. I believe... this is the case... if someone know other wise... feel free to share with the club, what you learn...

In the past some of the big online stores that sell hundreds... took pre-deposits on new RSM tanks, but this may have changed, I order both my RSM tanks from That Fish Place when they had 15% off storewide sale & they included RSM tanks (is hard to find RSM tanks on sale, I believe Red Sea discourages it), both orders once placed with the online big store, I was able to contact "Pinky" at Red Sea (she recently retired) and get the carrier they contracted with for the trucking "drop shipment" and an exact delivery date & time - all was very nice & delivered right to my door & brought into my garage no extra charge.
:LOL:
If we were as lucky as you were Glenn, to get it moved to the garage. Just another 20ft. more. Those guys better go another 20ft. or I will be so upset :flaming: I have a plan, I will get my hot looking wife out there, that will work :drooool: