New Red Sea Coral Pro?

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Kev is this something different than what comes in the bucket?

tnwillia,

The new Red Sea Reef Care program is a total program of the following parts, it will enable the beginner or the advanced Reef Keeper alike to successfully maintain a balanced aquarium.

• Reef Foundation: Balanced supplements and test kits for building robust coral skeleton (Calcium,Strontium, Alkalinity & Magnesium)
• Algae Control: Unique treatment and test kits to control nuisance algae and promote coral coloration through management of Nitrate and Phosphate
• Reef Energy: Reef Energy nutritional supplements essential for coral vitality and growth (Carbohydrates, vitamins & Amino Acids)
• Reef Colours: Complementary supplements and test kits for vibrant coral coloration (Potassium, Iodine and trace element complexes)
• Coralline Gro: Promotes the development of coralline algae

The new Red Sea test kits are possibly some of the most accurate test kits available to the hobbyist to date and the care program will offer a simple, effective and cost efficient way of achieving fantastic results.

Red Sea Kev

tnwillia

Hey Kev I was asking about the salt manual, Is it not the one packed in the bucket?

"any body wanting the salt manual just PM me your email and I'll send you a copy.:"

Kevnvan

Spoke with Jason at Petstore.com/MarineDepot and the 55g bucket are slated for a 10/25 receipt and that they have 108 buckets of the 175g, but could not verify physically that they were the new buckets as the warehouse was closed but he was "fairly sure" they were.

tnwillia

I put a note on my order that I wanted the new black bucket and if it was white to cancel my order. We'll see! Thanks!

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Thanks for sending the info on the Reef Care Package Kev, now I think my head will explode LOL.

clka

Mine is supposed to be here this afternoon, but I won't start using it till the DDH20 is gone, so could be a few weeks....I'm hoping to nail the bits of bryopsis (unfortunate transfer from old tank) with Kent tech M while using the DDH20 as the Mg is already near 1500, then will be looking forward to using the new salt. It will be hard to wait!

Cheryl

reefhusker

Mine is to be here tomorrow(10/27) from marinedepot. Tom has me worried now with his comment about making sure they send him the new black bucket. I just assumed that the new stuff is now what theyre shipping out. I guess we'll see

clka

I ordered mine from their petstore.com site...called first, and was told that it would be the new stufff. I also wrote a note in the order that I wanted the new black bucket and to notify me if not available.....so we'll see!

Cheryl

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
At last, I'm glad to see you folks getting the New salts that's great news, now then erm whats next on the list, oh yes! the Reef Care Program you folks wait until you get your hands of this stuff, I think it will change the way a lot of folks run there Reef Aquariums that's for sure.

Don't forget if you want the Reef Care Program or the New Red Sea salt manual PM me your email address.

All the best

Red Sea Kev

clka

Well, the new salt came today...I wasn't home and Ron didn't get to the door in time to catch the UPS driver who must have known the bottom was cracked and leaking salt! Ron filed a claim with UPS and I will contact Petstore.com in the morning, ugh.

Cheryl

Kevnvan

Just spoke to MD and they expect the 55g buckets in this week as the website shows them as Out of Stock.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Cheryl - sorry about the salt :(

On another note, I got the PDF files from Kevin on the new Red Sea Reef Care Program (RCP). Too much information to digest this late at night, but I went through the RCP overview pdf and was really impressed! Red Sea has really done an awesome job on the supplements and new test kits!