New Macro Shots

cbrownfish

I finally snapped some new shots and posted a couple of others that I like........

Hairy Sinularia Leather --

hairysinclose.jpg

Wellsophyllia ( or Trachy these days) --

wellsclose.jpg

Neon Candy Cane.........got it as 2 heads back in March --

neoncandy.jpg

Lights went out so I snapped an actinic shot as well --

neoncandyactinic.jpg

My Strombus snails left an egg sac on the front glass --

strombuseggs.jpg

Not such a great shot but I always wondered whether GSP or Encrusting Gorg would dominate the other. Note just above center and right of center the GSP has attached to the Encrusting Gorg --

encrustgorgGSP.jpg

Overhead shot --

greenfavianewest.jpg

Green Apple Cap (Montipora Capricornis) --

greenapplecaptight.jpg

Purple Rimmed Cap (Montipora Capricornis) --

purplerimcaptight.jpg

Sapphire

Fantastic pictures - I wish you could come to my house and take a pic of my candy cane - I can never do it!!!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
CB next time you have a frag of either (or both) of the
Purple Rimmed Cap (Montipora Capricornis)

Green Apple Cap (Montipora Capricornis)

please let me know. I'd like to work out a trade/purchase from you. Since you're so close I could do a Day-Trip and save on S/h and it'd give me and some friends an excuse to hit the "Queen City".

GREAT pics :) *insert drooling smiley here*

cbrownfish

I almost fished the Tuckaseegee River on Sunday but they weren't running any water out of the west or east fork (opted for the Catawba in Glen Alpine). I will probably be up your way in the next month to do just that. I always have purple rimmed frags (small and large) and currently have some small frags of the green apple that I just stuck on 2 frags discs.

I can definitely have frags ready for you and I am open to trades. If you are coming this way soon, I can have them ready. The frag rack is large and has lots of goodies. :D

Thanks for the compliments everyone!