New Feature: Social Network

saltwaterfarm

I mean register... Is it possible for mean/bad people to get in??? For example, will people be able to google and find it and just join???

lcstorc

I registered. I'll have to play around this weekend and load pics and stuff. Cool idea Travis. It should be fun. Where better to have it than this very social forum. :)

ReefLady

Staff member
Glad the response has been good so far!

Lisa, anyone can join, but just like here, I speak softly and carry a big ban stick over there... I can boot any member that isn't playing nice.

ReefLady

Staff member
OK so 10 people signed up so far... not bad for half a day I suppose. ;)

I'm going to work on building a sample profile so people can see what I have in mind for tank pages.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
It wouldnt take my name either so I snuck in as Squatch, it said problem with that username

ReefLady

Staff member
I think the reason is that ning is a site with thousands of interconnected social networks, so it could be that Woodstock and Sasquatch were taken by Snoopy and paranormal fan clubs, respectively. :)

ReefLady

Staff member
I have now dubbed this site... ReefSpace.

Needed a bit more character than "Reef Aquarium." Hehe...

Seriously, folks, remember this is a test. If you don't like this idea I wanna hear from you too. We've got 13 members so far and nearly a hundred of you have visited RS today. So either give it a shot or tell me you don't like it! :)