New Feature: Social Network

lcstorc

I think that was something he was thinking about for the future. I don't think it does that yet. I really need to work on mine but I am too busy posting. LOL We gotta break that record.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Its more personal than a post, but not as invasive as a pm. its nice and busy lots of stuff to look at and nobodys really loaded up yet, I really like the Sanctuary posts showing up, a mini homepage would be great that stayed in the screen? dont want to miss anything here

ReefLady

Staff member
Sasquatch, for now you can add a link to your signature. If enough people adopt this, I will look at hacking it into the area beneath your avatar (where karma, gallery link, etc live)

saltwaterfarm

Oh boy now I've broke it.... What the heck happened to my profile picture? It's been there since the beginning... and now it's GONE! I tried to redo it and it didn't work... Any ideas?

saltwaterfarm

Trust me... if it can be broken... I can break it!
BTW, pic shows up on the member page and the bar across the top, but not on my page, or the main page... Still shows up on all comments, etc. How weird?

ReefLady

Staff member
Looks like a few profile pics went bad. As Witty said... welcome to beta testing. The site was crashing earlier today. Probably some kinks to get worked out...

blue_eyes53813

Im still having troubles adding you all on my friends list... Under members where it says the members name and add to friends list.. I just get a error on page message and it wont do anything,, sniff sniff.. I have no friends,,, sniff sniff???

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Your profile is active and I added a chatter, have you checked your email for notifications?

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Getting there is some of the fun! I take it Romey isnt managing Reefspace cause it is a lagging. Steve

ReefLady

Staff member
Nope... ReefSpace is run by the folks at ning.com - they just launched, and already have thousands of social networks so I'm quite sure their server is getting hammered.