New Bubble Magnus Doser

zenzence

Hello,
So I just got a good deal on a bubble magnus doser for my 130D. It has three dosers which I only have plans to use 2 right now for my two part supplement. Anyone have any experience with this unit any tips or hints? Also any suggestions for the third doser pump?

THanks

jpsika08

Great unit congrats! Maybe you can use the third one as a Top Off unit, just calculate how much water is getting depleted from your tank daily and configure this to constantly drip water to level things off.

imaccat

Congratulations, you could use the third pump for magnesium. A tip I have is to set the times you dose the 2 parts at different intervals so they don't get added at the same time, which will cause problems.

zenzence

I set the doser to dose Part A and Part B about 8 ML of each a day. Going to wait a week then test and adjust acordingly.

Hmm Magnesium good thought have to get a test kit first.

The doser will not allow you to dose anything at the same time there is 5 min delay between any dose times.

Ashr

Im really interested in this one, can you show us some pictures of your set up please?

Hongkonger

Yeah same here, considering the ghl or the bubble mag doser. I would love to get a review and your thoughts.
Cheers

Willie McDaries

awesome piece of equipment,I love mine,I dose the BRS 2-part with the first 2 pumps and the 3rd pump to dose vodka.....it's simple to program and works great....I think you'll be more that happy with it....congrats on a fine doser

IMG_1362.jpg