Name our Business

redsea reefer

it works too...we will probably choose something with "reef" in it, we want it to work with our current name, i was just thinking there, but now I am thinking how cool it would be to have:

reef cleaners
reef rocks (we are going to get an aquaculture site for rocks next year too, just waiting for storm season to pass...why risk a crop right?)
reef foods (or clean reef foods)
and then maybe even reef gear....my brother is talking about a dive shop of some sort...

Hey branching out sounds good.

The name Maloney has a great ring to it. Combining that with the word or mix of the words reef, ocean, or tropical would give the impression of a full service fish store since you want to cater to all aquarium enthusiast and not just reef keepers.

djrufio

or how about some good ol' American knock off's?

A better place to Reef?
Reefmart
Reefshack
Reef King?
Reef in the Box
Reefmax
Reef Smart

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Tip for everyone :)

Goggle your suggestions and see if you get any hits, lots of them are the names of current business already.

Frankie

RS STAFF
1)Maloney's Tropical Showcase

2)Maloney's Tropical Water World Of Wonders & Mystery's (LOL!)

3)Everything Under The Sea

4)Open Oceans.

DrHank

John, you built your business as "Reef Cleaners" and folks associate that name with the quality and service you provide. If you change your name, you have to start over from scratch. My suggestion is simply:

REEF CLEANERS & MORE

Don't change your name just expand on it. Your terrific reputation will go with you! Best of luck with your move. I hope it helps you grow.

lcstorc

I'll have to work on suggestions, but I do agree with the Doc. You have a lot of support with the current name so I wouldn't go too far from that.
The biggest question is "Where will the store be?"
You are pretty close to me already so I would love to visit your new store when it is open.