My RSM 130

saltfan

Well I bought this off Craigslist for $150. It was complete except missing bulbs. LED driver and one return pump was bad, replaced bulbs, return pump and driver all is now good. Also came with Deltec MC500 skimmer, IO master test kit, various supplies and a nano arctica chiller which I have no use for (doesnt get that hot here in Wa.). It has now been up and running for just over 2 Mo. and is stocked with 1x yellow tail damsel 1x blue fin damsel 1x scooter blennie 1x purple dotty back 4x turbo snails 2x narcosis snails 1x Condalactis anemone a colony of about 40 orange zoas and a couple mushrooms (dont know what kind) that hitch hiked on a piece of LR. I have a 2" sand bed and about 15lbs. of LR I know I need more but funds are limited right now. Also fighting some cyano but starting to fade.
th_RSM130069.jpg
RSM130084.jpg
RSM130082.jpg
th_RSM130069.jpg
th_RSM130080.jpg
RSM130078.jpg
DSCF1645.jpg
th_RSM130074.jpg

saltfan

Thanks jj I thought so to. Gonna sell the chiller and get my money back for the tank, then turn around an put it back into the tank with more LR and coral...lol

saltfan

Thanks nano shes a work in progress. wanting to set up another, probably a 55 gal. due to avail. space.