My Puppy

Msigler

My 10 week old puppy Oliver. I have had him for two weeks now. His name is Oliver but I think he thinks his name is No No. He is a blue, purple ribbon, UKC registered, American Pit Bull Terrier. Very smart pup. Already knows how to sit and shake. In the right hands pit bulls are great dogs. Very smart and easy to train because they love food so much.

Attachments

• Oliver.jpg
    Oliver.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 73

Msigler

I will get some more up soon Tammy. He went night night a little bit ago. All the running around today wore the little guy out.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
add a pic here too & check out my new puppy
050.gif

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/off-topic/46374-other-pets-5.html

Msigler

Catch me on a day when he pees on the new carpet and you can have this one. ;) This dog cost double what I paid for my tank so I gotta keep him.

Dweezil

I know....when I first got my latest dog and he was about 13 weeks old and we had just laid brand new carpet. He was doing sooo well and so well behaved I thought he would be okay while we went out for dinner. Wrong! We came home to find that he chewed out a perfect circle of carpet in the living room. Still would not trade him for the world though ;) (This was a few years ago)