My peacock mantis tank setting up

terrybull

Hi I will be turning my rio240 L reef tank into a peacock matis tank was going to get a 6-7 inch one this is what I'm going to do as I have no sand in there a moment I'm going to rescape the tank with my exciting 40kilo of rock work 2-3inch mixed sanded dd mce60 hang on skimmer 2 blue t5 tubes putt a case round the heater have a 2inch wide tube under sand bed with live rock on top was going to glue some sand to the tube so looks better what glue can I use for it is my glass tank going to be ok does any one keep them in glass tanks with no problems glad there is a mantis foum on here thanks

jerry26

i know there are marine epoxys you can use and be fine but i think 100% silicone would be better just because it would cost way less but i dont have the foggiest idea as to whether it will adhere to the sand well enough. if silicone doesnt adhere youll probably end up using epoxy or gel super glue.

terrybull

i know there are marine epoxys you can use and be fine but i think 100% silicone would be better just because it would cost way less but i dont have the foggiest idea as to whether it will adhere to the sand well enough. if silicone doesnt adhere youll probably end up using epoxy or gel super glue.

Thanks what about solvent weld is that reef safe

jerry26

i think solvent weld is mainly for piping but yea it wouldnt hurt the tank if its reef safe. just let it thoroughly dry before you throw it in. put a lil dab on a scrap piece of pipe and see if a little sand holds in it good. i imagine it may be a little to thin to adhere something like sand grains. but if you got it laying around give it a try, if the sand doesnt fall right off when you rub your fingers across it it should hold just fine.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photobucket/id314439840?mt=8

Photobucket app for iPhone / iPod touch : Photobucket Customer Support Home

Photobucket has a free application for the iPhone and iPod touch!

Upload existing media from your local camera roll on your device or new shots (and videos on 3Gs) directly to your Photobucket albums. Check out the Find Stuff categories or search Photobucket's billions of photos. Easily download images to your device for use as wallpapers, contact IDs, and more. Share with others via email or grab image URL links to post on your blog or favorite social network. Manage your Photobucket albums and show off your collection in full screen.

Important! Additional charges may apply for sending data when you are roaming. Contact your carrier for information about your data plan, if you will be charged extra per MB of data sent when you are out of the country or your phone is roaming, etc.

On your iPhone:
Go to the App Store.
Press the Search icon, and search for "Photobucket".
Select Photobucket from the search results. **Note this is different from the Snapbucket app**
Press Free, then press Install to download the Photobucket app to your phone.
You can also download the Photobucket.com application on iTunes, then sync with your phone.

terrybull

terrybull5

terrybull

Had lots of nice corals and fish butt had a tank crash 3weeks ago killed lots of my sps and fish shame had for 9years so that's why I'm turning it into a mantis tank as was going to give the hobby up butt love it to much so here I go

jerry26

terrybull5

this is html code inside of BBC IMG code

"http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o728/terrybull5/16D4BF16-43BD-4EF5-B54F-93FB172C4F92-202-00000029B7066425_zps6b7e1d62.jpg"

you only need that specific url inside of the img blocks

next time yu post a pic look for a url labeled for bulletin boards or forums or it might just say img url. or just get the direct link and put"
" at the end. without the quotes tho.

terrybull

Today I have put the sand in built the rock work and putt the tunnel udder the sand bed lost my dunncon coral some were in there never mind looking good now will put a pic on later on just cooking a. Nice roast dinner