My peacock mantis tank setting up

terrybull

On satday my tanks seal started leaking what a night mare drained the tank down all stock in buckets found the leak on the bottom joint cut all the silcone out and putt new silcone in fixed it now just in time as my shrimp is comeimg soon might be on Monday glad it went now and not when my shrimp was in there lol

terrybull

The lady at tmc think s it is a Girl she is only 6 cm. should of been 2x that size butt they soon grow Can't wait going to leave work a bitt earlier

terrybull

She is in my reef now sorry have not got a pic she is shy wish I got a pic yesterday as she was looking about and smashing rocks now she just pops her head out the tube think she will have to gett use to me a bit Going to call he Betty boo

jerry26

D5DC46E1-85DF-4BF1-BE82-AFF79C14116A-561-0000020F91826A0F_zps367b91eb.jpg

terrybull

Hi mate she is getting big had 2 malts all ready has left my clown fish alone and hermits. she picks up the hermits for he cave building then the hermits wait for a bit then make a slow get away very funny to watch. has moved some of my zoa frags to her cave butt get them back when she is out her cave. she jumped out the tank butt lucky my son found her on the floor so I got a cup scooped her up and she was a bit shocked thought she was going to die as don't know how long she was out four she is fine now had a malt now so all ok made a lid now so it don't happen again thanks for asking will get a pic up as I have a new laptop now

PIMPALA

Put sexy shrimp in there! they clean parisites off mantis shrimps

This is NOT a known fact, nor has it ever been proven. Small cleaner shrimp and other inverts have been SEEN around some types of mantis dens... but no one knows why, and any of them in tanks have all disappeared eventually, likely becoming a meal.

suggesting that someone put expensive sexy shrimp into their mantis tank is a horrible idea.