My 72g build

Stacef

Thanks guys, I'm SOO happy that he's ok. I could honestly care less about Niger, I was down about Spam and he was still alive... hahah.

Hope everyone's great!

Stacef

I will be taking pictures today, for the first time in a VERY long long long time. A lot has changed. I noticed I lost some corals that got tipped over and never picked up, but a lot has grown also. It's amazing how much more you notice the growth when you don't stare at it daily.

I am down to three jobs now, so will be showing my face more hopefully! I finally enjoyed the tank last night, light up the fireplace, sat back, and stared for hours, such a relaxing feeling.

Spam is doing GREAT! Everyone else is doing good too. Tang is showing a little agression every now and then, I think she's hinting that it's TIME to set up the 220... we'll see!

Pics to follow, sometime tonight..

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Can't wait for pics. I'm anxious to compare the growth shots.

Thanks for the update and I'll be watching for pics :)

jgking21

I am down to three jobs now, so will be showing my face more hopefully! I finally enjoyed the tank last night, light up the fireplace, sat back, and stared for hours, such a relaxing feeling.

Good For You! You have to take time for yourself and the tank. Will be on the look out for those pics, I love to see how much changes in everyone's tanks!

Stacef

Last picture taken 3/11....
Picture time, these are from 3/11
3-11-09003.jpg

Now, before comparing, don't forget... I haven't taken care of the tank in quite awhlie.... stuff needs picked up (like the caps) frags need tipped back, etc.)

tank5-09001.jpg

tank5-09002.jpg

tank5-09003.jpg

tank5-09004.jpg

tank5-09005.jpg

tank5-09006.jpg

There's so much GSP, it's growing ot connected to anything...
tank5-09007.jpg

Again,
tank5-09008.jpg

tank5-09009.jpg

tank5-09010.jpg

tank5-09012.jpg

tank5-09013.jpg

Side top shot, I thought this looked like rolling hills, pretty neat..
tank5-09021.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Holy MOLY! I love how your tank is looking. I'd LOVE to have GSP growing like that in my 12g and 1og tanks. Maybe I need a frag of yours :)

Thanks for the pics. Well worth the wait :D

Stacef

Thanks Al! It's pretty insane all of the GSP taking over, it's starting to take over the back wall now, you can't see it in the pics but that should be pretty cool.

Everyone else is doing good, xenia all died, and some zoas, but other than that, it's going good, need to get in there and do some cleaning, hoping to do that this weekend.

plecosword

wow doesnt that remind you of a grassy back yard? lol
what happened to the Xenia? I jsut noticed, you posted exacly a month later, on the 15th lol

Stacef

First of all, I'm sorry to all that have contacted me, I have been very out of the loop, 3 jobs, and going to school full time now, so here's the latest.

Alright, lots of updates..

We bought a 120 gallon, 4 feet wide to put in an 'entertainment center' next to our fireplace. It will be really neat, have the lights hanging above the tank, and will have the r/o finally hooked up with auto shut off! As well as have the perfect amount of room for sump below.

The problem, the tank is drilled in the bottom, I don't know how that really works, or how to make it work... any advice would be great!! Thanks!

plecosword

trying to make me jelous? thats my dream haha, i think its neat you bought it drilled from the bottom, it looks good, but good luck because i have no idea...lol

Stacef

Thanks Mario! We are very excited for the new project, we already have the 72 and 220 up for sale! Hopefully will sell soon!