My 265 gallon in wall reef.

Hey Vicki, tanks looks amazing! I hope that some day my 240 that I just started will soon look close to yours! I noticed a page or two back you said you didn't like how the overflow box looked and you were going to change it, I too have a hob overflow box and i don't like mine either. Kinda wish I would have drilled my tank, but too late now, my tanks almost done cyclng. Are you going to change the overflow box or find someway to cover it, just curious? Thanks for your time, your tank is looking beautiful as always!

Andrew

blue_eyes53813

Hey Vicki, tanks looks amazing! I hope that some day my 240 that I just started will soon look close to yours! I noticed a page or two back you said you didn't like how the overflow box looked and you were going to change it, I too have a hob overflow box and i don't like mine either. Kinda wish I would have drilled my tank, but too late now, my tanks almost done cyclng. Are you going to change the overflow box or find someway to cover it, just curious? Thanks for your time, your tank is looking beautiful as always!

Andrew

HI Andrew, I dont know what Im gonna do about the overflow yet.. I thought about getting some more rock and maybe cover it that way.. More rock means more room for corals... :bouncer: ... I also have a spare overflow, that will be brand new and clean looking, so maybe I can switch it out... But I think the extra rocks sounds better right now.... Thanks for your nice Comment..

Cheeks, Thanks for stopping by...;)

Stacef

All frags are still in the fuge. They are doing so well I dont want to move them yet...

Good to hear!

It's looking like after I figure out the problem, I may be need a frag of your Xenia!

I went away for the weekend, came back, and mine is dwindling, VERY fast.. lost two more stalks today, everything checks out, just the Xenia all of the sudden is dyeing.. :drown:

yungreefer2410

well mine was being taken over by something even faster growing antellia (sp?) so i cut alot back on anthellia and traded to lfs. hopefully it will recover but i am going to move it to a different rock anyway

blue_eyes53813

Thank You Tad, STILL no big changes on the tank.. It is doing awesome and when it warms up I plan on adding some new livestock.... I usually have to do online orders.... So updates when that happens... Thanks for stopping by..